𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

act three; chapter four

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

gєηιη тαкє∂σωη; αℓℓ 10 яσσкιєѕ ƒα¢є σƒƒ!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"YOU WANNA FIGHT ME HERE AND NOW, HUH?" Sasuke asked the boy in green, onyx eyes narrowed in suspicion. Rock Lee nodded and jumped down from the staircase, landing in a crouching position.

"Yes." He responded, standing up. "My name is Rock Lee. You said it was common courtesy for a challenger to give his own name first, right? Sasuke Uchiha."

"Hmm... so you know me?" Sasuke mumbled, watching as the male in front of him got into a fighting stance.

'It's not that difficult to tell when you're wearing your clan symbol on the back of your shirt, Sasuke...' Y/N thought with a raised eyebrow.

"I challenge you! Everyone is always talking about the Uchiha Clan and how great they are, I want to see if it is true. I figured you would be a good test for me." Lee said determinedly.

"Also..." His eyes traveled to Y/N. The young girl turned comically white, she stood frozen in place

Two round blushes made their way to Lee's cheeks.

"Oh, Y/N! I love you!" After hearing his sentence, Sakura began screaming bloody murder

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH THOSE EYEBROWS CAN'T BE REAL, NOOOOOOO!!!" The pink haired girl pushed the frozen Y/N behind her and began to criticize the boy.

"Your hairstyle is horrible too! And those eyebrows are so bushy..! YOU'RE SUCH A WEIRDO! LEAVE MY POOR Y/N ALONE!"

Lee ignored her and kept complimenting the younger black-haired female.

"You are an angel, sent from heaven!" Out of nowhere, Lee began to wink out pink hearts that floated towards her. Sakura screamed again and Y/N began to sweat.

Sakura pushed Y/N next to Sasuke and then dodged the heart herself. Sasuke glared at Lee.

"That was a good move, but let us see you dodge this!" The round eyed boy began producing more hearts, all headed to Y/N. Comical tears flowed down her eyes.

'HOW IS HE EVEN DOING THAT??' The girl screamed in her mind as she shrunk down slightly and began running around to avoid the hearts.