𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼

act one; chapter two

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
gяα∂υαтιση

 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃gяα∂υαтιση

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IT'S BEEN ABOUT 2 YEARS SINCE YOUR ENROLLMENT AT THE ACADEMY. Currently, everyone was sitting patiently inside the classroom, waiting for the teacher to come and start the graduation exam. You were sitting next to a window, fiddling with your fingers until you heard someone call your name. You turned your head and found Choji grinning at you. He was one of the first friends you had made at the Academy and you would sometimes hang out with him and Shikamaru when you weren't playing around with Naruto.

You gave him a closed eye smile before nodding, gesturing him to continue.

"Are you ready for the exam?" He asked, munching on some chips as you nodded again happily. Truth be told, you were excited about this. You had spent the last two years training and honing your skills and now was your chance to finally prove yourself and become a genin.

"I'm kinda nervous myself actually but-" You patted him on the head, cutting him off. He seemed surprised by your action, a blush slowly making its way onto his face but you being you, didn't notice it. He chuckled lightly and was about to speak up before a familiar voice called out your name.

"Y/n L/n."

'Iruka-sensei' You thought before elegantly making your way down towards the door. You earned several 'good lucks'  from your male classmates and a few smiles from the females. It always confused you though, how you were popular among the male students in the class. You would sometimes find flowers and gifts on your desk but, you would just shrug it off, thinking of it as their way to show friendliness.

WITH Y/N

You entered the testing room and looked around. Iruka-sensei was sitting behind a desk next to a silver-haired ninja who you immediately recognized to be Mizuki-sensei, though something felt off about him, you noticed the hidden glint of interest in his eyes while he stared at you.

"Alright, Y/n. To pass, you're gonna need to perform the clone jutsu." Iruka-sensei said. You hummed in acknowledgment before placing your hands in a sign. In a 'poof', 3 exact replicas of yourself were standing proudly, making the two teachers smile at you.

"Congratulations, you pass," Iruka-sensei said a content look etched onto his features. "Here, take your headband." He held out a black headband with a shining metal plate in the middle, the leaf village sign implanted on it. You hummed happily as you skipped over towards their table, taking the headband graciously before bowing and leaving the room.