𝟭𝟬𝟬𝗞 + 𝗞𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟!

𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿; 𝗻𝗼𝗻!𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘂

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

100к: у/η'ѕ ƒαмιℓу яєвσяη!

NOTE: this was the option with the most votes, sorry

to anyone who wanted the other options </3 however this is small

mix between the 'teasing y/n' version and this one,

so if y/n seems strange, thats why :D

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Long ago, there was a fox spirit that possessed nine tails. If it lashed its great tails even once, it could smash mountains and send tidal waves crashing to the shores. A band of ninja arose to defend their village from its attack, and a lone shinobi sacrificed his life to seal away this beast.

Similarly, in another village close to the Hidden Leaf, there was a tyrant who wished to rule over his clan. In attempt to gain control, the man tried to attack the clan head but was defeated after a days battle. Once the man realized his desire could not be fulfilled at the time, he fled. However, in his escape, he left an important relic that would one day become his greatest downfall...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Big Sister!" A little boy's voice called out to the sleeping girl. Little B/N waddled into his elder siblings room, peering over her resting face with curious eyes.

"It's time to wake up now! Mama says we're having pancakes today!" He poked her cheek with his index finger, making the girl stir.

"Okay, tell Mama I'm coming. Just give me a few minutes..." B/N pouted at her words.

"But you need to go now!" He received no answer. The tiny boy was about to speak again when another voice interrupted him.

"You're never gonna wake her up like that, B/N!" Takeo said, the eldest sibling after Y/N. "Watch how a real pro does it!"

The boy creeped towards Y/N's futon and wiggled his fingers, a devious smirk on his face. Then, he did it. Y/N's eyes shot open.

"TICKLE ATTACK!!!" Takeo yelled, tickling his elder sister.

"You don't wanna get up, huh? Well then, I'll make you get up!" He said, grinning mischievously at the elder girl's squirming form.