𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍

𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗒𝗇𝗇

"Hey." I said walking inside of Berlin home.

"Wassup you here to see Rome?" Berlin asked walking into the dark living room.

It's been four weeks and I finally had the courage and mental capability to tell him I was pregnant.

"No I'm here to see you we need to talk." I said rubbing my neck feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"Wassup? You wanna talk about you blocking me on everything or leaving after we fucked and straight ignoring me if it's not to speak to Rome? What's up?" He asked sarcastically sitting on the large bean bag chair.

"Can we cut out all the sarcasm and be serious adults I get it I probably made you feel bad or I hurt you and I apologize I wouldn't want nobody doing that to me but can we have a heart to heart?" I asked sitting on the couch across from his bean bag.

"Sure." He said still being a little bitter.

"I'm pregnant." I said flat out just staring at the wall

"How far along?" He asked three months now." I said sighing.

"I found out four weeks ago but to tell you the truth I was thinking about abortion and adoption I just really didn't want the baby but I've come to terms and I accept my baby." I said smiling at my little tummy.

"I don't...I don't wanna baby." He said interlocking his fingers together. He looked stressed and upset.

"Is abortion still an option or can you do this by yourself?" Berlin asked and I was appalled.

"Fuck do you mean I'm not killing our child and I'm not doing this shit by myself coparent or whatever you nutted in me so take responsibility." I said standing up feeling heat rush to my head I was so mad.

"You begged for that nut I thought you was gonna pop a plan b but I woke up and you not in the bed." He said sounding real dumb.

"Bruh here's my ultrasound here's the doctor appointments and if your not there I'll be in court ordering child support." I said throwing the papers and pictures at him before leaving out getting in the car immediately calling my home girls.

"Girl what he say?" Tati asked.

"Girl to get rid of our baby or id be doing it alone." I said trying to control my rage while driving.

"Girl he ain't shit." Maycii spoke.

"Girl what did Keith say?" I asked and she sounded like she was smiling.

"He got me a promise ring and said he moving up to New York till I give birth and we can figure things out from there." She said gushing.

"I'm glad you found your person baby." I said getting all excited for her.

"Back to the bitch nigga why he acting like he didn't bust in you?" Tati said trying to connect the dots.

"I don't know." I said shrugging to myself.

"I think he just being petty about us not being together and I'm not giving him closure on our sex night." I said switching lanes in my Range Rover not even paying attention to a truck that was honking at me.

"Girl what's all that noise?" Maycii asked

"Girl some mad ass truck driver." I said laughing as I continued to speed through the highway.

"Girl I'm tryna tell you these folks don't know how to drive." Tati said chewing some loud ass gum on the phone.

"Get over already!" I shouted at this woman who was slow pimpin her ugly ass Toyota Camry.

Once she crossed I started speeding to get to the city to meet up with the girls but I definitely didn't expect my body to fly through my car windshield when I was unable to stop my car and brake because of the slow ass Toyota jumping back in front of me.

Everything went black

Everything...

Ik it's short but it's something cuz I've been busy definitely will make a part 2 tho 😘