𝖬𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 & 𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌

𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗒𝗇𝗇

𝖭𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅

"So he had audacity to say your too young for him and be fuckin a 18 year old girl niggas ain't shit!" Maycii said shaking her head.

"So he's Twenty three and his girl eighteen that's a six year age gap right or my math wrong?" Tati asked.

"Absolutely correct." I said shaking my head.

"But he didn't want a sixteen year when he was twenty which is only four years apart because you said he had just turned twenty." Tati said still adding up the time frame.

"That's crazy so do he know about you is he staying out here now or sum like why all of a sudden is he here." Maycii asked.

"He's from Harlem so I can only imagine he just moved back and you know I'm nosey so his baby momma Willow the woman I told you is batshit crazy well she went to jail for attempting to kill Berlin and the baby in a house fire." I said pulling up the court trail on my phone.

"Girl that's a crazy bitch." Maycii said shaking her head.

"But you gotta wonder what he did to provoke her into something so extreme that she'd be willing to kill her kid and risk her freedom." Tati said.

"Nothing except tell her they're done." I said already knowing that Willow couldn't handle rejection.

"Okay well I hate to say it the nigga is fine he's a playboy and is indecisive as hell but from the memories and playdates you guys have made it seemed genuine and blissful." Tati said showing me images he had in the tabloids.

"Tati please!! That boy ain't shit he's a major red flags stand clear of the closing doors please." Maycii said shaking her head.

"I was never considering Berlin or Kay Flock whatever the fuck his name is he wasn't considered I'd never take him back I told him he'd know my name and he'd feel shitty and I accomplished both." I said flipping my bundles across my shoulder.

"Y'all tryna slide to Dior y'all know I get free purchases and first dibs on the new collections." I said noticing the store was at least three inches away.

"Oh that's a bet y'all know Bae gave me his unlimited black card a bitch is thirsty for a Birkin." Tati said pulling out the black.

"Ouu yes bitch!" Maycii said snatching it running into Subway.

"Aye bitch buy me a cookie!" Tati said jogging to get her black card because knowing Maycii the shit was gonna fall and go missing.

I shook my head texting them in the group chat that I would be in the Dior store.

"MAIII girl it's so good to see you." The sales clerk Aliaona spoke.

She was such a sweetie we used to work together until I technically got a promotion from my internship but she was the international manager of all Dior stores so she still had deep pockets.

"You too Aliaona you know I came to collect my new bags." I said smiling.

"I know butttt...this guy already purchased them you'll have to go further downtown." She said pointing to a familiar face.

"Mailynn..." Berlin said scratching his neck.

I gave a small smile seeing Rome still eagerly hold his arms out for me. He had to be at least five now and he was still super adorable.

"You two know each other?" Aliaona spoke.

"Yea she was a big part in my success." He said speaking to Aliaona like they were the best of friends.

"Funny because you were a part of mine as well." I said giving a loose smile.

"Really how?" He asked curiously.

"Remember I told you you'd regret that day and that everyone would know my name you were the animosity behind it all." I said giving thee most bitter smile.

"Damn cousin she said fuck ya life." Aliaona said and I then saw the resemblance between Aliaona and Berlin.

"Bing Bong." I said chuckling before leaving the store to go buy myself a new birkin.

"Hey wait Mai!" Berlin called out for me. I rolled my eyes continuing to walk.

"Stop calling me that it's a privilege! Not a right." I said snapping my head to him giving him the evil glare.

Mai can I come with you." Rome said smiling with his hands out for me.

"Rome has nothing to do with us and our drama he missed you Mailynn." Berlin said holding up Rome.

He had the most adorable face and he really grew up.

"Give me my baby." I said uncrossing my arms to hold Rome.

Berlin smiled giving me Rome and I gave him the biggest hug.

"Hey little superstar." I said enjoying the warmth of this child.

"Wanna go shopping with me?" I asked setting him down because he could walk.

Rome nodded his head and held my hand as I walked to the Hermes store.

"I don't need you following me I'll drop him off." I said turning to see his daddy following like a puppy.

"I've never really been away from Rome to long." Berlin said clearly not wanting to leave Rome.

"Well today will be long because I don't want your bad press." I said glaring at him. He pulled out his phone and airdropped his phone number to me.

"Just calling me every hour so I can see him I'll send the address whenever your ready." He said kissing Rome before walking away looking back every five minutes.

"I'm going to buy you some Balenciaga shoes you wanna match with me Romeo?" I said calling him by the nickname I gave him a while back.

"Yes!" He said excitedly with his childish voice clapping his hands in excitement.

I smiled texting my girls saying that I was now busy and enjoying my peace they accepted my decision and I'm guessing they went home while I enjoyed the little moments with Rome.

Would y'all be open to a baby Rome Sequel? Cuz I'm thinking of my mindset for it I've never written in a Boys pov for the whole book that'd be fun!

Toodles!