𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙𝚙
3 months

"Hi Romeoooo." I cheesed looking at Rome. Me and Berlin had grown super close the best of friends actually I had his back against his baby mama that he refused to leave.

He had history and I couldn't even blame him for it I just wanted him in a safe environment with Rome. Me and Berlin were simply friends tho never pushed boundaries mainly because I'm in a relationship and I'm too young for him.

"It's daddy birthday aren't you excited!!!" I sang to Rome who was dancin all around the park.

"I like them words princess." Berlin said getting off the swing to come play with me and Rome in the sandbox.

"What words?" I asked acting clueless.

"Daddy." He stated smartly.

"Oh." I said smartly.

"I only call my man daddy so ya know...that's tuff." I laughed at his annoyed face.

I loved getting under Berlin's skin.

"anyway child what we doing for my day?" Berlin asked?"

"Umm I have to go to school and you know me and my parents are fighting again so I can't really go anywhere." I sighed.

I accidentally threw out one of my sisters Fenty bra's and she snitched and now I'm grounded.

Kalyce and me made up but I kept my distance from her.

"So how you doing with Willow?" I asked remembering that he told me he caught her in their bed with his brother.

"I'm gonna stay safe and strap up if I ever go back in it I told you I can't leave she's my Son's mom." He said shaking his head at me.

"You can coparent Berlin." I spoke softly knowing he was about to get mad.

"Okay Mailynn give me my son I'll celebrate my birthday however." He spoke with an annoyed tone.

"That's so petty fine...bye Romeooo." I kissed his forehead looking at Berlin who was waiting so I gave him his child.

"You really getting mad over this." I asked Berlin who ignored me walking back to his house.

I rolled my eyes calling Martez.

"Hey baby." Martez smiled into the phone.

"Hey I have a question say for instance you in a domestic relationship with me and we have a kid would you leave me and coparent or no you'd stick it out?" I asked intensely.

"Uh I mean shit depends on my mental really." He spoke.

"Mental?" I asked confused on what that had to do with anything.

"If I'm not in the right mental I'd stay it's called bad decisions and it usually happens when your mental isn't at a controlled rate but if I'm ina good space I'd leave and gain my peace." He spoke sounding like someone therapist.

"Oh well I mean I guess that's a good way to look at things." I said not really agreeing with his logic.

Berlin was hood he told me where he grew up an how he grew up he still got that dark side to him and from our late night convos his mental has always been fucked up but he didn't make stupid bad decisions I think he simply didn't wanna throw away his time.

He wasted sooo much time on Willow I don't blame him for not wanting to leave and plus he forces this mindset that he needs a two household family. He's not confident in his looks, he's insecure, overall Berlin was damaged his upbringing and lifestyle is why he was with Willow.

As his friend I wanted better for him.

"Anyway I'm throwing this party for my friends at the park I wanted to know if you wanted to come through?" I asked viewing his ps4 controller in the camera.

"Ight babe send me the address." He spoke low.

"Okayyy I'll call you later." I spoke hanging up.

Any time he got on the game he ignored me he often did it at school too when he was around his friends. Our relationship obviously wasn't perfect but it worked for me.

I sighed finally pulling out the birthday decorations that I hid in the bushes from Berlin and started hanging balloons on the gabezo. I pulled out four mini steros placing them around the corners of the park.

Then I called Kamarilynn.

"Hey did you get the food?" I asked hearing noise in the background.

"I did but I had to go to the mall with my friends so I sent it to Jordan she said she's pulling up at nine." Kamarilynn spoke I groaned completely pissed off.

"Kamarilynn all due respect i literally said I don't like Jordan and I don't want her negativity anywhere near me or Berlin it's his birthday are you kidding me right now if anything you coulda dropped it off at home and I would've picked it up." I said speaking my mind.

"I'm sorry it was really last minute and you two need to get along you should at least be able to eat dinner at the same table." Kamarilynn said tryna place peacemaker.

"At my friends party? You really thought that would be the best place to play nice? I hate to say it Kamarilynn but sometimes you need to think cuz there is no way your brain be working in times like this." I said ending the call surely leaving her looking stuck on the other end.

I sighed placing table items on the picnic tables and setting a couple gifts on one area of the park.

I went to Instagram going to my messages with Berlin. I screenshoted his contact list when I was on his phone and sent it to myself on there.

I started calling every last name on the list inviting them to the party telling them to bring gifts.

Everyone sounded cool and fun they seemed open to coming to a park and I told them to be on they best behavior.

TBC...