𝖡𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖥𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌?

𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗒𝗇𝗇
1 month later.

"Hey Mai Ian wanna bring this up cuz it's a lot to tell but I heard that you gave Martez slop in the back of the school parking lot and that you let him fuck the first night. Martez said yo pussy wack and that you was slutted out for another nigga and that's why he broke up with you." Some random girl said coming up to me snickering with her friends by her side while Kalyce and Sydney stood behind me baffled.

"And your telling me this because..." I asked confused closing my locker.

"Because she messy." Kalyce said loud enough for the girl to retaliate and be loud and reckless.

"Bitch first of al ain't nobody being messy Mailynn a chill girl I just told her what I been hearing especially since she fuckining with grown men I guess the rumors is true." The girl spoke.

"What you not gonna do is come over hear being loud and wrong this girl ain't messy and she not on that hoe shit like y'all bitches so if y'all wanna be messy take it elsewhere." Sydney spoke.

"Guys chill it's not that deep and it's not true he knows this and I know this." I said swiftly smiling and moving from the girls.

I pulled out my phone and texted Berlin since he was picking me up from school today.

"Girl ion like that he know damn well ain't nun happen." Kalyce said huffing.

"It doesn't matter to me." I said reading my messages between me and Berlin.

"But it should." Kalyce said once again.

"Girl read the situation she doesn't give a fuck about Martez she clearly feeling whoever in that phone." Sydney blasted.

"Sydney!" I squeaked feeling my face heat up.

"Oh my god it's true isn't it!" Kalyce gasped trying to take my phone.

"No it's complicated we're just Best Friends." I said moving my hair out my face.

"Anyway we still going to the beach today?" I asked them switching topics as we walked towards the lounge area of school for the ones who didn't have classes like me.

"Yeah I'll ask Aushun if he wanna come." Kalyce said I mentally rolled my eyes until Sydney said what I was thinking.

"Ain't he breakup with you? Don't be got a whole new girlfriend? Y'all still cool?" Sydney started questioning and I put my phone up to watch it unfold.

"Girl mind yours aren't you dating Theo? Your besties Ex?" I raised my eyebrow at Sydney because she sure didn't tell me that tea.

I didn't really fuck with the girl code of don't date your friends Ex because it depend on the relationship of you loved that person then obviously no but if he wasn't the one and you didn't like them then go ahead don't block ya blessings.

"You so messy that not information you just blurt out." Sydney said shaking her head.

"It's not messy it's facts your in my business but not telling your friend your own business." Kalyce spoke shrugging.

"Uh I don't mind you dating Theo I don't own anybody secondly I wouldn't block ya blessings." I stated and she seemed to calm down.