𝖨𝗆 𝗇𝗈𝗍

𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗒𝗇𝗇

"I'm just saying your hair is almost down to your ass and your gained a couple and girl I know pregnancy I was pregnant with Tabias remember." Tati spoke.

"Yeah girl and you know we your bitches but sis you fat in the belly and thick in the waist." Maycii said poking my stomach.

"Whatever I've been eating a lot that's all." I said denying my weight.

"Girl I just wanna know who the daddy could be is it Christian are we getting a blasian neice or nephew or was it Berlin orrr was it Zaking?" Maycii pondered.

"I haven't fucked anyone in two months and besides Zaking got a whole girlfriend and tried to play me Christian and me and strict friends we had our fun but I think he met someone recently..." I said going silent once I realized something.

"But you said nothing about Berlin." Tati cheesed.

"You know what how about I prove I'm not pregnant let's go get some pregnancy test and we'll each take a test." I said getting my slides.

"Bet." The twins said in unison getting their shoes before jogging downstairs to my garage and getting into my car.

I was right behind them before getting into the driver seat I needed to adjust the seat because my stomach was uncomfortably sitting.

I drove to family dollar having mad cameras in me and the girls face.

"I'll buy the test I don't want the media on your ass." Tati spoke grabbing four boxes of clear blue pregnancy test.

"I'm tell you guys right now I'm not pregnant." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Whatever you say...have you seen baby Rome at all lately?" Maycii asked going to the cash register with Tati.

"No not really me and his daddy aren't on the sweetest terms." I said rubbing my shoulder.

"Cuz your ducking him after you fucked." Tati stated rather than asked.

"Guys shut up." I said not tryna relive those memories.

"Damn bitch was it bad?" Tati asked finally getting her bags from the cashier.

"No it's just I wish it wouldn't have happened the way it did I can hardly remember my mind is fuzzy from that night." I said still trying to recall that night.

"Come on girl I have to prove that your pregnant." Tati said heading back to the car where we were once again being bombarded with cameras.

When we made it to the car we played some summer walker before finally making it to the house and going to the bathroom so all of us could pee on a stick.

"Watch that shit say not pregnant." I said holding onto my stick after I came out the bathroom.

"Girl bye you'll see what two negative test look like ina minute." Maycii said holding her stick and Tati came out the bathroom with hers.

"So how's Jatharion?" I asked Tati about her fiancé.

"He's good he's out my house so I hope he good." She said sighing.

"What girl what happened?" I asked and Maycii shook her head before Tati spilled the tea.

"Cuz his momma always in our damn business and she kept inserting herself in our relationship I drew the line when she started bad mouthing my parenting skills and then started talking about my upbringing im telling him get his momma right he talking bout that's my momma she the number one in my life." She said shaking her head.

"Like first off when we get married Ima be the only number one I get that's yo moms but at this point you a mommy boy and he wasn't like this and neither was she until our wedding date started approaching faster and faster." Tati said rolling her eyes.

"We got into it over his mother and he starts taking his moms side so I said fuck it and just sent him to live with his moms." She said shrugging.

"Y'all still engaged tho right like it's healthy to take breaks but y'all been together since pre school." Maycii asked.

"We together but we pushing back our wedding date we don't want no toxic or bad vibes so we're waiting." Tati said looking at her pregnancy test.

"I'm not pregnant." Tati said cheesing.

I looked at mine and nothing was there yet so I continued waiting before Maycii shot up from her seat.

"I'm pregnant." Maycii said looking at her test showing her sister.

"WHATTTT!!" Tati said snatching the test.

"Girl by who you never tell me shit." Tati said looking at the test.

"I've been seeing him for a year now he's this producer from Atlanta he be flying me out sometimes and sometimes he fly here we're very busy but we be together often." Maycii cheesed.

"His name is what?" I asked.

"Keith." She said smiling.

"Aweee sis ur in love." Tati said hugging her.

"You been hitting raw for how long?" I asked and she laughed.

"Bout three months now ian think I'd get pregnant tho he nuts so much and I've never been till now I can't wait to tell him we've been talking about going public and me moving out to Atlanta with him." Maycii said making her sister raise an eyebrow.

"Your not leaving me for dick that's dead he gonna have to move here." She said starting an argument while I looked at my test.

I felt tears slide down my face and my lips quivered once the girls stopped bickering Tati took the test from me reading the words.

"Pregnant."

I shook my head going to my room locking myself in while I blasted Rod wave and cried my heart out.

It was never supposed to be like this...

It may start seeming rushed but I'm tryna fit in the plot so I can make them 34 chapters n start my sequel so if it starts seeming too rushed plz tell me so I can slow it down.

🤍🤍🤍🤍