Untitled Part 15

+Main World+

Tobi had taken the appearance of a typical Konaha villager. He appeared to be a man in his late twenties or early thirties with a pale compexion. He sported a hair and eyes similar to Obito, much to the annoyance of the Uchiha, only the eyes were of a light green in colour. When he would go outside, people sometimes would misyaken him to be Obito, and he would often parade his self in Kakashi's uniform pretending to be one of the elite ninjas of Konoha. As of now, Tobi was locked up and sealed in Obito's room. He was sprawled on the bed in his black boxers that had red line around the hem, staring at the ceiling with a neutral expression. At the foot of the bed were papers he had drawn earlier about sun, kites, and watermelons. Tobi heaved a sigh. "They didn't have to seal me here..." he said. "Tobi just wanted to see Kakashi without a mask. I did nothing wrong."

"Yes you did."

Tobi heared Obito's voice on the other side of the door, and so he turned to it.

"You and Kakashi made my kitchenette as a battle ground."

"I did not participate." Kakashi's muffled voice was heard.

"Shut up, Scarecrow! Anyway, Tobi. I'm going to the market place today so be a good boy, okay? Maybe I'd let you out and treat you dangos once I'm back."

Tobi perked up at Obito's words, and yelled "Okay! Tobi will be good!" as he sprang up.

The creaking and shutting of the door was the only indication of Tobi to know that Obito had left together with Kakashi. With spirits lifted up by the promised treat, Tobi got up and off the bed. He walked around to get the scattered papers together, before putting it neatly on a small desk that was below the window. He then sat on the seat, grabbed another piece of paper from the drawer, and started on drawing again. It was quiet for awhile with the creature's happy humming tune whilst coloring his art until a loud and frightening explosion shook the apartment. Tobi seemed unfazed as he was used to sudden disturbances. He would have ignored it, but his curiosity would not let him. And so, he looked up, and through the window he saw black smoke. It set an alarm in his mind as he abrubtly stood up, knocking the chair, and his eyes widened at the fire that had engulfed a building, which was across from the apartment he was in. Not long after the explosion, alarm bells were already ringing, and ninjas ranging from Commoner to ANBU can be seen jumping here and there.

Suddenly, Obito appeared in the window, crouching on it's frame and surprising Tobi, who yelped, greatly as the creature stumbled back, and tripped on the chair he had knocked down.

"Tobi!" the Uchiha yelled. "I released the seal, so come on out and lend us as hand!"

Tobi hurried up, and in a flash he wore Kakashi's extra uniform that he had secretly stolen the other day, which means he had mask on.

The dark haired man, Obito, could swear he felt a bead of sweat rolling down his cheek. "Will you remove that mask? It's creepy." he said.

"Sorry~ Tobi likes it!"

Another explosion shook the ground. Dust fell off the ceiling, and few small chunks of wood splinters came off.

"Let's go, Tobi." said Obito, before leaping away. Tobi then followed him out.

Konoha had been recently attack by Pein. Soon, the Great Fourth Shinobi War had left more damages. And now, almost half of the village was on fire. Newly built buildings and infrastructures were once again ruined, and civilians would have been panicking had the Cadets, with Konohamaru acting as the leader, not assisted the evacuation to the secret chambers in the Hokage Mountain. Lost children were being helped to find their families by anyone who happened to find them. All available ninjas were busy putting the fire out, and searching for Naruto. And, all of these happenings were only watched by the Hokage in her office.