Untitled Part 13

+Parallel World+

"You let him win." young Sasuke spoke as he and Sakura neared their mentor while the crowding ninjas started bombarding Naruto with pleasantries.

Standing up, Obito patted his clothes and said, "Well, I guess I still have not gotten rid of me letting Naruto have his way. But, it doesn't mean I trust him fully."

Sakura frowned. "What're you talking about, sir Obito? He's the Hokage's son!"

"I know, but...let's just say my intuition told me that Naruto is not what he seems to be. Trust me in this. My intuition is always right."

"Intuition my ass..." Sasuke grumbled under his breath as he looked to his right, avoiding Obito's gaze. "Admit it. You're just paranoid. You've always been since the incident with Naruto years ago." he looked back at his mentor.

The man did not say anything. He only glared halfheartedly at his student who he thought was rather taking after Shisui than Itachi. "You know..." he said. "Like Shisui, you like seeing me in a bind, and tease me, don't you?"

The boy only shrugged nonchalantly, before looking back to see the Hokage ordered for everyone to leave.

The crowd slowly dissipated, and Obito and his students watched as Minato looked at them with a small smile. "It was a good fight, especially Naruto who had his relapse last week, but you didn't have to let him win in this test. You're spoiling my son."

The elite chuckled. "I'm so sorry, sir. It was my reflex."

"Or paranoia." Sasuke whispered, audible enough for the others to hear, making Sakura sighed and the Hokage to snort in amusement.

Had his situation been different from the one that was currently going on, Naruto would have joined the conversation, bragged his victory, and laughed with them. However, it was not. The blonde boy had more things going on in his mind, and chose to keep silent. He had finally decided to unveil the truth, but...

How would dad react to this once I told him that...his son...his real son in this world is...no longer living?

So many thoughts running in the young blonde's mind. A scenario where Minato cried in devastation, believing his son was well only to be slapped on his face by the truth Naruto had in him. There were also another thought wherein Minato glared at him hatefully with those cold eyes. Naruto was deep in his thoughts, so much that he was in a trance until he felt someone shaking him back to reality.

"Naruto...hey." Minato called for his son.

Blinking, Naruto looked up at the man, and then around him. He noted that Obito, Sasuke, and Sakura were already gone without his knowledge. Averting his eyes back to his father, Naruto inquired. "Yes?"

"Let's go home, rest, and tell me the thing that you wanted to talk of in private." replied the man, receiving a nod from the tense boy.

The two, Minato and Naruto, walked backed home in silence. The boy had his hands in his pockets and kept his eyes on the dirt he was stepping on, while Minato kept in glancing down at his child every now and then. The Hokage believed that no one knew of the Frog Kata, and that it could not be found in any scrolls. There was only two persons in the man's memory that knew about the unique martial art that was not taught to anyone who wanted to learn it. And, as far as he knew he and his former mentor who knew the Frog Kata did not teach Naruto. As for the Rasengan that the boy had pulled off easily, it only made Minato more puzzled.

Where did he learn those techniques? Minato asked his self mentally as he thought of the things Naruto would have known in terms of fighting skills. And the Kage Bunshin...