Untitled Part 11

+Parallel World+

Days went by fast, and it had been a week already since Naruto's last visit in the hospital. He was supposed to take a test the day after so he could join the ninja ranks, but his doctor told him to take a week off. It was still unknown to them the cause of his said relapse, but the blonde boy knew and chose not to say anything. Also, these past days had been awkward between him and his family. He barely speak, Yuri was wary around him, and his parents were pretending that nothing was amiss. Not only that, but the truth that he was not the Naruto they believed they knew. And, it was eating his conscience.

I need to go back to where I truly belong. I don't want to pretend anymore.

Naruto sighed. He dropped his back on grassy grounds, and stared up at the colorful canvas that was the sky at dusk with the first star. The boy appeared to be calm and serene, but inside he was lost. His mind was running a thousand miles, never taking a break. There were so many things that bothered him. First, the possibility of Kyuubi attacking the village should it be revived completely. Then, him being an impostor and the conflict within the house. And, his need to come back in his own body, to his world.

But, how do I tell them this? How do I inform them that their Naruto is dead and I'm from another world? Dad will surely be devastated.

Another sigh escaped the blonde's lips.

Naruto had already planned that while working on how to get back, he would train his twelve years old body, join team seven, save the village and Kyuubi from its hatred, and then tell the truth. If possible, his supposed father could help him.

Hey, guys... Naruto called his tailed beasts friends.

What is it? It was Saiken.

What do you think I should do? I think I couldn't bear it anymore.

What do you mean you couldn't bare anymore?

I mean... I can stay here longer until the Kyuubi here emerges, but... these emotions that aren't even mine is difficult to control. And... living in lie... I... I just can't...

Saiken could swear he heard the anguish in Naruto's voice. He wanted to ease the boy, but know nothing on how. So, he settled on, We're only here. We will protect your village here while you work your problem in there. I can not help you with your inner turmoil, but please...until then, just bear with it. Everything will fall in their rightful places. Not now, but soon. Just don't dwell on the matter too much.

How?

Why don't you work on mending your relationship with your little brother...or the other Naruto's little brother? This time, it was Son Goku that spoke.

I guess I can do that inspite of this annoying feelings. How do I get rid of this?

I don't know. Kurama grunted. One can not easily drive an emotion away no matter how much he knew well it wasn't right. Besides, that's the only thing your doppleganger has left behind. But, since he's no longer alive, maybe it will fade soon.

Kurama... all I can feel is his emotions are only getting stronger and stronger each day.

I know that. You and the other Naruto are the same person with different experiences in life. Both of you are stubborn and headstrong. But, believe that if you really wanted to achieve something so bad, then you will do everything in your power to achieve it.

Huh. You've gotten pretty wise, have you not? Kurama.

The gigantic fox rolled his eyes. Idiot.