Chapter 4[OLD]

---------------------
Congratulations, You have found a protagonist of {A Witch's Revenge}

<A Witch's Revenge Characters>
Protagonist: Mina Yhelle, ????
Main characters:
-Irina Nelson
-?????
-?????
-?????
Side characters:
-???
-???
----------------------
There's another protagonist as well.
Is it Mina's future lover? If so, I might have an idea of who it is.

As for the list of things I need to do to squeeze out more goodies from Mina, I will check it later. I arrived at my classroom.

The rows of classrooms for the 2nd year are on the front block of the second level, the side of the building nearest to the gate.
The 3rd year, at the back block.

I open the door to my classroom to encounter an awkward silence. My classmates are all staring at me. News spreads fast.

I sense a presence behind me. It's Mina. I walk into the classroom and walk up the stairs, sitting on my seat in the third row, second last. The classroom is arranged in a way that a giant board is covering one side of the room with the door beside it. The layers of tables and seats are placed at different heights on the platform, the first row being directly on the ground level and the second row being about two metres above behind. The pattern continues until it reaches the fifth row at the end of the classroom. Mina walks to sit on the seat beside the window on the fifth row.

Let's see...

Hands of Divinity... a technique that can absorb mana just from the hands. It may seem inefficient at first glance, however, as it is cultivation is concentrated only at the hands, the rate at which mana is absorbed is incredibly high, unlike techniques that multitask.

I sigh. However, there's only so much cultivating using your hands can do but this technique is perfect for people who have a weak body and cannot withstand high mana circulation. This is good for my sister.

Next, Inferno. A spell that concentrates a large amount of mana and creates a huge explosion chain of fire that spirals up into the sky. Devastating magic but consuming. Also, this spell is very flashy with its power similar to "meteor strike", a spell that consumes less mana but can produce the same effect. This spell might seem quite useless to me now but I may need it in the future.

Now, the sword style. Just like its name suggests, it has seven forms. The last form is presumably its strongest. This sword style is easy to learn and great for early stages like foundation establishment. However, its simpleness creates a lot of flaws such as prediction. Experts are more likely to catch a glimpse of what the sword style is about and can adapt accordingly.
This style stays true to its name, it's a style that confuses the enemy by striking in a "star" pattern. Speed is very crucial for this style to be successful.

"Hey, Loi! What are you dreaming about? Since you are so confident then tell me, what is the weakness of an Ogre?" Says Mr Ostz.

I click my tongue. The first period is Monster Biology and Mr Ostz is the one teaching. He is picking on me and trying to make me lose face.

That bastard is wearing his big blue tunic with a plate at the breast pocket displaying all of his metals and his long dark blue breeches, acting all high and mighty.

"Oh shit, that's a hard question."
"Yeah, we've never even been taught about an Orc before. Why is Mr Ostz-"

...

"The eye. An Ogre's weakness is the eye, ice, and blunt weapons." I say.

!!

"W-What? Why?" Says Mr Ostz.

"Why? Common sense. Ogre has generally hard and enhanced skin that is formed with high electrical resistance, so lighting or sharp weapons are useless. Their strong skin is built from the nutrients they obtained when feeding on wild monsters or animals such as the kobold, where Kobold's scales are primarily made out of hydroxyapatite. Since Ogre usually lives in a hot climate, they have to build resistance to heat so fire is useless. However, because their body is so adapted to heat, cold is unusual for them, resulting in the increasing effectiveness of ice magic. The only place that is not enhanced is the eyes. Is this good enough of an explanation?" I say.