Awakening

It was set and final. Bella had become a part of the Volturi as their human pet until she gave birth, which then she would finally become a vampire. She was treated as an equal though before, despite the major differences.

            Not long after Bella had been showed where she would be staying, she wrote two letters: one to Charlie and another to Jacob and Sam. She explained what was going on without actually telling Charlie that she was becoming a vampire. She merely stated that she would be in Italy to give birth to what were now twins and afterwards, she would not be the same. With Aro's permission though, she promised Charlie she would bring home his grandchildren so he could see them every so often.

            Though she had been afraid at first, Bella had soon become close friends and dependent on Jane. It was weird for her, becoming best friends with the girl who had wanted to hurt her but Bella learned that Jane was a complete different person than who she was around the Cullen coven; it was a defense mechanism.

            Bella had decided with the help of Aro that the children would be raised in a family like manner. Jane had claimed the right to play the role of an older sister to them and her brother Alec would be an older brother. Felix, Demetri, and Heidi would be could be family friends, perhaps even aunt and uncles. Aro and Marcus were closely related to the role of grandfathers with their wise decisions and thinking.  

            Caius was a different story. Bella knew that when she had first met him, he wanted her dead. The ancient yet incredibly young looking vampire always believed that their secret should be strictly confined only to the vampire society and their victims. Now that he had proof Bella would be an asset once she was turned, as well as her children, Caius had warmed up to her quickly. They had become close and he had become quite protective of Bella, always hovering so closely and keeping an eye on her.

            It was decided that he would be the father influence of Bella's children. Strangely, she was more than okay with that.

            "It should be any day now Isabella, if my calculations are correct. With how fast you have grown in the past two months, compared to a normal pregnancy, it should be in the next few days."

            Bella couldn't believe the doctor's words. Not only would her children be born close to her nineteenth birthday, she would most likely stop aging forever if they changed her in time. It could also be the end of her life altogether.

            "Have you thought any names, Bella?" Heidi asked her as she stroked her forehead with a cold rag to keep her cool. The pregnancy was harsh on her human body and a fever was just one of the many problems that came with it. She also was paralyzed from the waist down because of the lack of muscle tone and the babies had also broken a few of her ribs from being playful and kicking.

            It would all be worth it in the end, though.

            "It's hard to decide," Bella whispered. She could barely speak louder than that at times.

            "Well what name would you chose if you had two boys?"

            "Noah... I like the name Noah. And Jacob for the second boy."

            "And if you have two girls?"

            Bella pursed her lips as she thought. "Evangeline...that's a pretty name; Lily is pretty too."

            "So if you have a boy and a girl, you could name them Noah Jacob and Evangeline Lily. They sound perfect for two little angels, don't they?"