11. Famous

06.50 p.m.
[(Y/n)s pov]

"Hey! Little Devil!" Someone just appeared next to me out of nowhere and slammed a box into my tabel. "I got here something for ya." His face with a dirty grinn. He grabs into the wooden box and pulls out a gas mask.

The mask:

(This is a picture from the internet

(This is a picture from the internet. And you can as always change it if you feel like it.)

"Your old one got destroyed, so here ya go." He lays the mask right infront of me. I look at it for a second befor picking it up. "Thanks, I guess." "So will you help us, little demon?" I turn to face the shop owner again. His face is full with tattoos and he's definitely fat. "Why not?" "Good. Lets finish our drinks and get to work."

I take my last sip and stand up. The group following my movements. With a smooth move I put the mask my new mask on. "Lead the way." He nods and starts walking out of the bar. We didn't walk for long, till we reach a completely destroyed shop. Broken cages, chains, and wood all over the place. "Why did they do it?" "No idea..." I walk up to the ruins to inspect more, and I noticed something under some planks. I shove them aside to reveal a body with a mask on. They are still breathing. I turn around and aks: "Who the hell is that here?" The owner just looks at the body blankly and then to his group. One of them steps forward and looks the owner scared into the eyes. "I-I threw a knife randomly and it seems as if I actually got one." "The fuck? When did you mean to tell me?" The owner smacks him quite hard into the back of his head. I look back to the body, spotting the knife on their shoulder. The planks must have knocked them out. "You there." I turn and point at a random dude. "Get them out of there." Without any protest the guy starts to walk to the body and drags it onto the street.

I kneel over the body and take the bird like mask off of their face. A girl? With brown hair. "Bring her to the bar and tie her up. Oh and let someone keep an eye on her, she could be of some use to us." Two guys ran up to me and started dragging the body back to the bar. I stand up and walk up to the owner. "How many creatures did they took?" "8. And they didn't actually take them." "Then what did they do?" "They let them...free?" "Free?" "Some of them yes. But I am not that sure about it." "You're not really helping." He then just looks blankly at me. "We will split up and look through the streets. Owner. You come with me." With that we split up and walked in different directions.

We walked for 20 min. with no progress until some voices around a corner appeared. "Dude~ look at this little thing. This could get us some nice money." "It sure could." I look around the corner with the owner behind me, seeing two people and a craby like creature. Its eyes are glowing a bit and it must be bigger than a cat. "Thats one of mine!" He whispers. "Stay here." Making my way now to those two shrimpy looking dudes. "Hey there, guys." They turn to look at me. "What do you want, brat?" "Well that ther little thing belongs to me." "Oh yeah? So why is it with us then?" "Coz you stole it." "Listen here you little bitch, you can either buy it or fuck off." "Well what about we make a deal instead? You give me that creature back and I will let you guys leave in one piece." "Pff hahah~" the second guy whistles and 3 more guys came out of the shadows. "Not even playing fair here?" Not wasting more time I swing at the dude who whistled. I actually tried to keep my strength low but still strong enough to knock him out. The remaining 4 staring at me with disbelief. "You gonna give me that fucking animal or not?" My voice a growling and totally pissed. "Ahh fuck it! Just take it!" They walk up to their knocked out friend, pick him up and leave with hasty steps.