6. His wish

⚠️! smut warning in this episode! ⚠️
(But only at the end :))

03.43 a.m.
[(Y/n)s pov]

I wake up to an unbearable headache. My eyes scanning the room for water to find some standing next to me on a desk.
I gulp it down while still scanning the room. Its bigger than my old one. It has like Silcos office a big darkgreen carpet in the middle. Every furniture in here seems expensive. My bed standing on the opposite wall from the door, facing it. Next to my bed are windows with green stained glass on both sides. Some bookshelves and a closet on the right wall viewed from the door. And to its left is a couch. The desk where the watter bottle stands on is on the left side of the bed. Such a fancy room... this can't be my room, can it?

The bed i am sitting in is big and has really fluffy sheets. My eyes spotting a glimpse of my legs that don't seem to wear any pants. Wait what? I swing the blanket off of my legs to reveal naked legs. The only thing i seem to wear is a to big for me botton up shirt. Oh and a my panties. The shirt has a dark red color letting me think of Silco. What happened last night? My memories are to blurry to make any sense out if them.

My stomach started growling. I should go down and get myself something to eat.
Slowly making my way out of bed and to the door. The door leads to the same hallway where Silcos office is. So i am still in the bar. As i make my way to the staircase i hear a door open. Silco now standing in front of me and looking me up and down. "What are you looking at?" His now pissed looking eyes meet mine. That look.... it triggered something in my mind.

All the memories from yesterday crash into my head. What have i done? Without another word i run to the staircase and storm downstairs. The bar is still empty except for the bartender. He just looks at me surprised. I wish his look is that way because of my sudden appearance and not my clothes. Seating myself at the counter to order some breakfast seems like a reasonable thing to do. The food will give me the energy needed to confront my memories.

I slowly eat my food trying not to provoke my headache. After i finished eating the door to the staircase opens. Silco enters the room with a blank expression. Our eyes meet and without thinking i turn around. My back now facing him. "Sevika will bring you your things within two hours. After unpacking you will follow her to your first mission." I think of what to say. To be honest i would like to just ignore him but he won't support that idea. "Okey..." "Good. And i need to talk to you about yest-" "oh I just remembered that i forgot to bring my water bottle. I should go and get it." With that i stand up almost kicking over the stool i was sitting on. I pass Silco with taking a glimpse at him. His expression showing confusion with a bit of annoyance.

Opening my door and sliding inside. Atleast i won't have to face him for a bit. And i still have two hours and i can't leave the bar wearing only... Silcos shirt. My face growing hot. I forgot that i was wearing that. Did Silco dress me? My face now burning. Calm down (y/n), he wouldn't do that. Right?
Not possible. I should distract myself with something. My eyes spotting the bookshelves. Maybe a book? As i started walking a knock appeared on the door. Please don't let it be Silco!

I open the door to reveal Sevika. I sigh relieved. "I got your stuff." "Oh right" Well Silco only said within and not in two hours.
I step aside to open the door completely. Sevika followed by 5 other people walk inside carrying boxes. They put them down in the middle of the room and leave without saying anything. "Thank you." Sevika just looks at me and left. I close the door again and look at the boxes. That will take me some time.

I finished unpacking within two hours. It takes some time to think about where to put stuff.
And thanks to Sevika i can finally dress myself into something... less revealing.
I put on some loose clothing and walk out of my room. I close the door behind me as quietly as possible to not alert Silco that i am leaving my room. I haven't noticed till now that we only have one room between us. Well between his office and my room.