Chapter 076

Chapter 076 - I'm Not Looking At You

Not only did Uncle Ming get frightened, even Le Yao himself was stunned by the result of his calculation. He still remembered that Uncle Ming had once told him how Xu Yao’s parents had died in a natural disaster. An earthquake had hit his mother’s hometown while they were visiting her old school. Xu Yao’s parents; his father-in-law and mother-in-law had sacrificed themselves to save the local students inside. In the end, the rescue team had found the two underneath the ruins.

Since it was a situation that Uncle Ming had seen with his own eyes, it shouldn’t be false. So, was there something wrong with the birth dates he had given?

Uncle Ming also thought of this. He had seen the dead bodies of Xu Yao’s parents, so it was impossible for them to be alive now. But how could the birth dates be wrong? He had given Le Yao information that was documented in the hospital’s records, which should be correct.

Or… were the hospital’s records actually wrong from the very beginning?

Uncle Ming checked the hospital’s records again and found that there was no problem with the information he had said. Just to be sure, Le Yao also calculated it again, but he arrived at the same result: the owners of these two birthdays should still be alive, and in addition, they were not a husband and wife pair.

“Uncle Ming, is it possible that there was a mistake when they did the registration?” Le Yao thought it wasn’t impossible for such a mistake to occur.

“It’d be a coincidence if they wrote it wrong for one person, but if both of them are wrong…” Uncle Ming frowned, “Did someone change the date? It doesn’t make sense…”

“Uncle Ming, let’s put this matter aside first. I’ll think of another way later. The most important point is that we now know that Xu Yao wants to find them, so I’m at ease. I was mainly worried if he would mind my intentions, so it’s good to know he won’t.”

“How could he mind?” Uncle Ming exhaled in a long sigh and said, “Previously, he was young, so he insisted on waiting in the forest for the rescue team to finish their searching, and was reluctant to leave. In fact, the General still wants to see the Old General and Old Madam, but he may actually be afraid of the disappointment that comes from having too many expectations.”

“That’s right, if the previous data is wrong and if I manually calculate their specific birth date one by one, I’ll find the correct one, right? It’ll be alright if I just figure one of them out correctly,” said Le Yao.

“You should be able to calculate Old Madam’s birth date. Maybe because of a special mission or other circumstances, the Old General’s information has been changed and is thus unknown.”

That makes sense, thought Le Yao. Since he had already determined the day, he needed to precisely calculate her birth time. At worst, he might have to calculate things by every hour. But if he wasn’t even sure of which day it was, he would go bald of hair loss trying to determine that.

So, when Xu Yao came back, he saw Le Yao muttering something while writing on his light brain. He was so immersed in his thoughts that he didn’t even notice his husband’s return.

As he unbuttoned his military uniform, Xu Yao whispered into his ear, “Le Yaoyao, what are you looking at that has you so fascinated?”

Le Yao got so scared that he shivered, “My Lord, you scared me to death. When did you come back?”

Xu Yao smiled and rubbed Le Yao’s head. “It’s not been long since my arrival. What are you looking at?”

Le Yao hesitated a little before simply showing a sting of data on the light brain to Xu Yao. If Xu Yao had tried to summon his parents before, this data wouldn’t be unfamiliar to him.