Chapter 036

Chapter 036 - A Pocket Watch

Over the next two days, whenever Le Yao took a bath, he would find some strange marks littered all over his body. They were either teeth marks or red marks from being sucked. It was not that deep or painful, but it did exist.

He was even angrier at the thought of being sucked than being bitten. At the thought of Xu Yao biting and sucking at him while he was asleep, Le Yao felt very embarrassed. In addition, the bathroom was equipped with a full body mirror, so the red marks could be seen clearly every time he took a bath.

Le Yao was very angry and annoyed with Xu Yao. He ignored Xu Yao as much as he could for two days. This lasted until that afternoon, when he received the 3D printer.

Although he found Xu Yao’s constant teasing to be quite annoying, his husband was indeed powerful. Xu Yao not only bought him a 3D printer, but also bought him paper pulp and colored paper, which were used with the printer, which Le Yao hadn’t considered before. These things were bulkier than the printer and definitely weighed over 100kg, so the freight cost would naturally also increase. At that time, Xu Yao probably hadn’t mentioned these things in order for Le Yao to buy whatever he wanted without any worry.

“Brother Xu said that you would be using the printer today, so I came to help.” Yan Jie was very knowledgeable about various smart devices and information technology issues, so he was ordered by Xu Yao to help Le Yao. He put the printer into the living room, installed it and told Le Yao, “Mr Xiao Le, you can try to use it now.”

“En, alright. I’ll try to print a little thing first.” Le Yao took the light brain and browsed through the small templates he had previously made with the software. He attempted to make a small chair at first.

“Whirrr…” The printer started whirring as it began the process. A moment later, a small blue chair fell into the finished product storage.

Le Yao took out the small chair, which was very cute and delicate, and could be held in one palm.

It’s definitely more reliable than the cardboard house I crafted by hand. It looks like a very refined model!

Yan Jie said, “This is the result of mixing the paper pulp together. If you use colored paper, you can mix and match the combination ratio of paper pulp and colored paper. However, I suggest you try to mainly use the paper pulp for small objects, and colored paper for larger objects, such as a house.”

Le Yao nodded in agreement, “It’s very easy to use. Thank you, Yan Jie.”

Yan Jie tidied up his toolbox, and smiled so wide that his two waxy coloured eyebrows became a little curved: “You’re welcome. If you make any delicious food, please invite me. Then I will be very grateful.”

“No problem,” said Le Yao with great boldness, “Wait for me to finish with this matter. I’ll make you a big pot of spicy fish stew. Super spicy and delicious! With shredded ginger, scallion and pepper added to a whole fresh and tender fish… Add some starch, boil it for a long time, and then eat it with a bowl of rice. It will taste very good!”

Yan Jie was almost unable to close his salivating mouth, “Please keep the details to yourself. I don’t know what this dish is, but how can it still make me start salivating when you started to describe it?” The more Yan Jie thought about it, the more hungry he felt. So, he quickly changed the topic, “By the way, do you want to burn this small chair?”

“Yes. Not only small chairs, but I’ll also burn small tables, sofas, bookcases and so on.”

“After these things are burned for the Underworld, are they fixed in one place, or can they be moved freely like ours?”

“The furniture can move, but the house can’t. Whenever a house is burnt, they are allocated an address in the underworld. But since you have said this, I can try to print some tents.” In this way, when the tent was burned for the underworld, Ji Fengyu could take it anywhere to use, right? Why didn’t I think of this before?