Chapter 069

Chapter 069 - The Reason For A Visit

Le Yao had seen many people praise him on the forum before, so he had thought that Aldrich would be quite handsome, but the reality turned out to be that he was only so-so, bah. Le Yao held Xu Yao’s arm and groaned in his heart: He has a face as long as a horse and he has the nerve to compare himself with my husband? Urgh!

“When did you two come back?” asked Le Feishan.

“Five minutes before you had returned.” Le Yao continued, “But a certain person doesn’t welcome us, so we plan to go back now.”

“What nonsense are you saying? This is also your home, who doesn’t welcome you? What’s more, such a big incident has happened at home. As the eldest son of this family, you don’t want to help and just turn around to leave instead? How could that be?” Le Feishan glared at Le Yao, speaking with his eyes to say: There are outsiders here, do you dare to talk back to me?

“I don’t know how to deal with the funeral. How can I help you? Besides, if I’m not present at home in such a situation, it should also count as doing you a favor right? It saves you from the discomfort of looking at me.” Le Yao continued, “Aunt Jiang just scolded me for harming Le Tianyu, and she even pushed me. I can’t help but be afraid of her after this accident.”

“You!” Jiang Xinduo didn’t expect Le Yao to have the audacity to turn the happenings of the previous event into an accusation. So she tried to defend herself and screeched, “I didn’t push him!”

“Stop! What are you starting a quarrel for?” Le Feishan then turned and looked at Xu Yao, “Since you’re back, go and take a seat for a while.”

“Let’s call it a day, General Le. You have many guests. Besides, Le Yao is pregnant with children now. I don’t want him to be too stimulated. If there is anything you need from us, please feel free to contact me directly. Le Yao and I will be staying in Xingdu for a while.”

Le Feishan was obviously dissatisfied with such an answer, but he was stumped on what to say next. In the end he just nodded in reply, “Alright, take him back first.”

Xu Yao didn’t pay any attention to Aldrich from beginning to end. After gaining Le Feishan’s permission to leave, he took Le Yao straight to the yard and entered their hover car.

Aldrich also didn’t open his mouth, not until Xu Yao and Le Yao had left and completely disappeared in their hover car. He said to Le Feishan, “This Xu Yao is very arrogant.”

Hearing this, Le Feishan’s face darkened. In fact, he hadn’t wanted to bring Aldrich home during this time. It was Aldrich who had said that he had something to discuss with him, so he couldn’t refuse. Although Aldrich was a junior, he was ultimately from the Davis Family, and he had to receive him to give face to Old Davis.

Jiang Xinduo didn’t want to talk to anyone. She looked at Aldrich briefly, turned and went upstairs. She couldn’t forget that the reason for her son’s death was inseparable from this man! In the beginning, if it wasn’t for the comparison between Aldrich and Xu Yao, Le Yao would not have come out to justify himself, let alone the misfortunes that followed. During the latter period of the fiasco, if Aldrich had behaved a little better towards Le Tianyu, her son would not have been distressed and ended up like this.

“I’m sorry, her condition isn’t very good and she can’t entertain you,” said Le Feishan.

“It’s nothing,” Aldrich glanced towards the door and a touch of annoyance flashed by in his eyes.