Chapter 021

Chapter 021 - Evil Spirit

The whole Flying Wolf Division used all kinds of multi-energy mixed lighting equipment. It used solar energy in normal days. When the solar energy was insufficient due to cloudy days, they also used electricity. Therefore, it was rarely that the light source didn’t work. Now the lights of several houses in the living quarter were off and several other were dim. So the leaders of each regiment suddenly sent a message to Xu Yao at the same time.

“General, what has happened?”

“Brother Xu, what’s wrong with the energy supply?”

“Report to the General! The lights on this side of the hospital are all off!”

When the light was off, Xu Yao took Le Yao to his arms and came out of the house. He used a communicator to light his surrounding and found that many people came out to their yard.

Yan Jie said, “Brother Xu, I feel something’s wrong.”

He remembered that when he just came outside, he could see many stars in the sky, but now he couldn’t see any of it. And there was a cool wind outside which was very rare for them to have a cool wind in this season.

“Tell everyone not to panic and use the communicator to light up.” said Xu Yao. “Yan Jie, you take two technicians to find out what’s going on.”

Suddenly Le Yao said, “Don’t go! Really, he can’t solve the light problem. General, you’d better ask the hospital, whether Lieutenant General Tang is still in the hospital or not.”

Xu Yao had been paying attention to the direction of the hospital since he found out that Le Yao was staring at it. He immediately called Wen Yan, the attending doctor he had contacted before, “How is Tang Ye?”

The doctor said, “He’s okay. It just…” The doctor turned a corner and walked to Tang Ye’s ward. He caught a sight of the two guards who fell unconscious at the door. He hurried to run there and checked their condition. He saw that the sterile cabin inside that not long ago was still bright, now dim and the person inside was gone. His eyes instantly widened, “Gen…general, the Lieutenant General, he is gone!!”

“How could it be?” Yan Jie heard the doctor’s voice from Xu Yao’s communicator, “He was badly hurt right?” In the afternoon, although he didn’t enter the ward with Le Yao and Xu Yao, he already went to see Tang Ye in the morning. It was impossible to such serious injury to recover this fast!

“Shh, he is here.” When Le Yao saw the leaves in a certain area shaking back and forth unconventionally, he suddenly felt a thick grievance in the air. ‘Jing ling’ the toothless dinosaur rattle in his hand shook.

“Brother, it’s a bit troublesome.” Ji Fengyu was standing behind Le Yao. Hearing the bell jingling and a shadow come closer, he took a deep breath. The wound on the chest of the silver-haired Alpha walking towards them was shocking, but what was more frightening was the dead grievances in his body.

When looked at his face, Le Yao clearly saw a man of sixty or seventy years old. He didn’t know what this ghost had suffered before, but his appearance was frightening. He was as skinny as a dying tree and his eyes were sunken. His hand wasn’t like a normal hand either but like a pair of sharp iron hooks. While his face was covered with whiplash marks and several thin strands of white hair were scattered around his ears.

When he was walking around, the two ‘iron hooks’ was sometimes closed, sometimes opened, as if to grasp something. And when he did this, he showed a dark and weird smile on his lips. His mouth was like being cut with scissors. With a smile, he almost grinned to the bottom of his ears.