Chapter 47

The: Triggers?

Riley's pov
"Where were you on the night of April 17th?" They asked me.

"I was... in my house with my little brother Parker and my parents." I said remembering the date of the day the house burned down.

"And were Liam and Daniel with you?" He asked me.

"No... I don't think so- you think Liam and Daniel killed them?!" I yelled.

"Miss Sawyer please calm down. We need to get through this smoothly just answer the questions." He said.

I only took a deep breath as I felt my leg started to shake.

"We have suspicions activity around Liam and Daniel connecting with Mary and Brady who tried to kill you. Am I correct?" He asked me and I slightly nodded my head.

"Daniel and Liam wouldn't hurt anyone!" I said finally blowing up.

"Miss calm down." He said.

I shook my head no has my hands were violently shaking.

"I wanna see them!" I yelled.

"Miss we're still looking for them." He said.

"Your telling me they are off the grid?!" I yelled.

At this point I was having a panic attack. The news pounded on top of me making me go into straight panic.

"Kale! Stop with the questions!!" I heard seeing an agent busting in the room.

"Get out of here!" He yelled and the agent looked at me.

I felt my entire body start shaking.

"Hey hey... look at me." The agent said and he tried getting closer to me.

"Stay. Away." I said trying to be intense but it didn't work.

"Your leg... has a scar right... your right thigh. And the brace between your ankle and knee?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Have you had lunch? Let me... get you a water and some food?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Miss were trying to help you here. You have to keep yourself calm." He said.

"Agent Davis. Look." I heard seeing someone hand the clipboard to the agent.

"You suffer from panic disorders?" He asked me.

"Y-Yes..." I mumbled.

"Okay just stay calm we're gonna get the help you need." He said leaving me alone in the room.

The gray room with a metal table and a black window.

I've watched crime shows the black window has another room on the opposite side where people listen and watch you while someone interrogates you.

I felt the room crowding me making me instantly wanna die.

I slid down the wall putting my hands on my head.

"Too much... too much..." I whispered.

Anna's Pov
"Hey have you heard some FBI people took Riley Sawyers away." I heard beside me.

I looked at them and they nodded.

After that I heard the door open.

"We need Anna Shumate." Two FBI agents stood there.

The teacher looked at me and everyone did too.

"Anna what the hell did you do?!" Sab whispered loudly.

I shrugged grabbing my bags after packed and went with them.

"Am I in trouble?" I asked them and they shook their heads no.

"We need help from you. For Riley." They said as I nodded.

We reached the station and the agents led me to an interrogation room A has I saw Riley on the floor panicking.

"Hey hey... I'm here..." I said running over.

I pulled her in my arms as she clung onto me not letting go.

"What happened..." I whispered but she wasn't talking she just cried in my sweatshirt.

I looked over at the black window they had. It was too tinted and black to see through but I knew people were watching us.

I kissed the top of Riley's head as her death grip relaxed a little.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

I waited till she calmed down which took a while.

"Are you gonna be okay?" I whispered.

I expected her answer was gonna be yes but she shook her head no.

"Wanna tell me what happened?" I asked her.

"Liam and Daniel are accused of murder of my parents." She mumbled.

I then saw a projector of questions on the wall.

"Did you ever see Liam and Daniel in the house or near it?" I asked her.

"Now that I think of it I did saw movement figures outside the window..." she mumbled.

"Do you know anything about Liam and Daniel that made it suspicious of them." I asked her.

"I haven't seen them since I got out of the hospital from the accident." She said and I nodded.

I gave her questions to answer and it must have helped her calm down to think of something else.

"Do you know where they are now?" I asked the final question.

"They said something about... old house?" She said.

Agent David Pov
"Old house?" An agent asked. 

"Wait she lives in like two houses right?" Another agent asked.

"The original house." I said as my agents all grabbed their coats.

"Kale! Get them some food and please don't set her off." I said and he nodded.

We drove to the original house that was rebuilt a while ago. I knocked on the door to see if anyone would open it but they didn't.

Everyone grabbed their guns out. I signaled half my team to go to the back while I busted down the door.

"FBI!" I yelled and started to check the surrounding house.

We heard a clatter in the kitchen to see two men jumping out the kitchen Window.

"Jane! Go to your right I'll go left!" I yelled running out of the house chasing after.

~~~~~

"You are under arrest for the murder of Mrs. and Mr. Sawyers. Anything you say may and will be used in the court of law." I said handcuffing the two men.