7.

Isabella

Isabella wasn't sure why she had turned to the darkness for assistance.

Everything was always so still and quiet. She wasn't a huge fan of serenity. She was never given a second thought, so being alone reminded her that she would never be in the company of another.

Of course, I'm speaking metaphorically.

The sound of people talking, laughing helped her relax.

So she walked to the warehouse at night when she needed to get away, to remind herself that she would never be appreciated.

And she had no idea why she was so drawn to the place. She was never given a reason.

Surprisingly, she did this time.

For her, Draco Malfoy was a slap in the face. So abruptly.

She'd heard the gossip. Draco was a force to be feared. You stay out of his way. He used to be a boxer. As a result, he was a fantastic fighter.

Because he was wealthy, his rebellious ways were never known outside of their small wealthy society. At times, it almost seemed like a cult.

However, Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy were the most powerful people in town. Despite the fact that Lucius was a jerk. He was never present.

This made it simple for Draco to get out of trouble.

Imagine her surprise when he began to care for her. He double-checked to make sure she was alright.

The mere fact that he expressed his concerns caused her to stumble over her words several times.

Not to mention that he was conversing with Isabella Anderson.

No one was interested in her. She was an embarrassment to the entire town. A blunder that ruined a perfect family.

That's why she wasn't flaunted like her sister. Logan Anderson, their mother, never bothered with Isabella and was always preoccupied with Scarlett. She made it her personal mission to remind Isabella that she was her daughter, but that was all.

Isabella was well-known for being unwelcome. They reminded her of it. Hell, those who liked to terrorise her made it even more difficult for her to forget.

To say the least, Isabella was intrigued by Draco.

When she entered the warehouse, the only sound she could hear was the rattling of the fan.

And as she sat down on the floor, quietly listening and basking in the presence of nothing, she heard a noise.

She leapt to her feet and grabbed the nearest thing on the bench besides her.

A boxing glove.

What the hell should I do with a boxing glove? She reflected to herself.

She couldn't see anything in the darkness except the sliver of light cast by the moon.

Squinting at the tall figure approaching her, she screamed and threw the glove at the suspect.

"Fuck." Someone exclaimed as the glove smacked them in the face.

She heard groans as she ran over to the building's entrance to turn on the lights.

She had the right to see the person who was going to kill her.

After allowing her eyes to adjust to the sudden brightness, she realised who she had attacked. Her jaw dropped and her hands flew up to her cheeks. Draco Malfoy was huddled on the floor, nursing a sore nose. As his glare fixed on her, blood was seeping out of it, and guilt hit her like a truck.