Agree To Disagree

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

"He's gone."

"HOW DID YOU LET HIM GO? WHERE? HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY SINCE YOU DECIDED TO CLAIM HIM!"

Mongol grabbed Holy by the collar and lifted him up. Roman quickly snatched his child from the angry woman, holding the boy close.

"MONGOL EMPIRE!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT, SMALL EMPIRE?"

"THIS ISN'T HOW YOU TREAT PEOPLE!"

"LISTEN HERE YOU BROKEN MAN! HE LOST THE PERSON WE AIM TO KILL!"

"IT'S NOT HIS FAULT! HE'S JUST A KID!"

"OH? WHEN I CHECKED HE WAS AN ADULT. THAT MAN ISN'T YOUR BOY ANYMORE. HE HAD THE RESPONSIBILITY!"

Soviet was surprised that Mongol could be this way. She was such a nice lady, now she seemed like a bloodthirsty monster who could rip your head off with one hand.

Britain gasped as Mong reached for the inside of her coat, she was going to kill someone if no one stopped this.

"STOP!"

The island ran in front of the tall lady, staring up at her in fear. Telling her about the truth first was probably a bad idea.

"BRITAIN, GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

"IN THE NAME OF MY FATHER AND HIS EMPIRE, I WILL NOT LET YOU CONTINUE!"

Mong laughed at the country. How pathetic, you use your father as an excuse?

"OH? HE'S DEAD BRITAIN. YOU TOLD ME SO. YOU STUPID MURDERER!"

The lady giggled even more. Jack looked away, this wasn't Mongol. She was just being overthrown by anger again. It happens to alot of countries. He hid his tears and continued to speak.

"He's a better empire than you ever were."

Ouch. It hurt to say that. That empire caused so many problems for the man. He killed him to stop the problems, even though it caused him to be here.

Mongol sighed and put her sword back. She closed her eyes, apologising for her outburst of rage. Being an empire wasn't fun at all.

Luckily Mughal was there to comfort her again like the best friends they were.

*

"So. Where do you think he'd go next?"

"Britain-"

"No no...There has to be a better location. Unless he did just run to the city. He couldn't have gotten far because of the snow."

"Britain!"

"Maybe he went back to his old house. Planning to move the war forward."

"BRITAIN!"

"Huh?"

UK turned to the large union.