The New Life

Soviet had been talking to the two Germans for a while now. He was getting to know everything.
First of all, Alot of the Countries around the city was their friends. So Soviet wouldn't need to think about encountering enemies.

Some of those countries weren't just here for murder, but for things like helping the murderer, or they just couldn't handle socialising with any of the others.

Third Reich was here because of his urges to murder certain countries. And Prussia was here because he helped his Father in attempted murder on other empires.

Soviet told them his story and they were shocked. It looked like a massive betrayal. And judging by their reactions, the union realised he made a mistake. He was starting to lose their trust by the second. Then he came up with the lie,
"He was trying to kill me first. I shot him in self-defence."

Then the Germans understood. They believed him. That was all that mattered, he was not having any enemies here.

Oh. Then he found out how old they were.

"YOU'RE WHAT? HOW?"

"I'm 17. How iz zat a problem?"

"I'm trying not to swear here, but what the actual hell. You're so young. You're a child."

"THE FICK YOU CALLZ ME?"

Soviet was shocked. The guy was so young, yet he was doing all of this. He was here for murder? This kid? How could a child be so evil.

"I AM NOTZ A KIDZ! I AM ANZ ADULTZ! I CAN SAY BAD VORDS! FICKEN, SCHEIßE! BITCH! CU-"

"NAZI, STOP IT. YOU CAN'T SAY THOSE WORDS."

Prussia Shouted. He looked serious again. The kid shut up and looked at USSR who seemed to enjoy the mans ranting.

"You act like a kid."

"SHUT UP! I VILL KILL YOU!"

*
Time had passed Alot. After the little German calmed down, he washed his clothes and dried them. They decided to head towards one of their Allies and Introduce Soviet. They lived upon the surface, a little basement underneath one of the houses. The humans who lived there knew about the Country, and they treated them like family.

The Europeans had left the sewer entrance that was closest to the house. The streets here were surprisingly calm, and the humans didn't look at all threatened by their presence.
This made Soviet a bit confused at first, but Prussia explained that they had helped them and their friends. It was one of the only neighbourhoods that accepted Countries.

The streets and the buildings were very colourful. Nothing you'd expect to see in the city. Very welcoming too. The houses were all tall and rectangular, connected as well. Each house was a different colour. Normally pastel like, but some in different shades. And the road was full of chalk drawings from children it seemed. Colours of pink, white, blue, yellow, green and purple. Writing and drawing.

*
After Prussia left and being welcomed by the humans, the two Countries headed down to the basement. Only to be blinded by flashing lights and loud music.