Everybody's Gotta Live

What happened last chapter?

Oh yes. Britain is dying. Austria-Hungary x German Empire confirmed? American brothers have a home. Prussia has committed bye bye Villain time. And Schutzstaffel might as well be mentioned now. Hooray.

======================

"Is he okay?"

"Da. He's just...just...he really doesn't seem fine."

"What's wrong!?"

"He's still shaking."

"Maybe because of the weather, I can go get more blankets?"

"Da, sure."

Mongol strolled over to the stairs, going down to the living room so she can find anything else. All the blankets had already been stolen by the island himself, yet he still wanted more.

Soviet sighed, going back into the bedroom to see if his boyfriend was still okay.

Britain stayed in his nest of pillows and covers, shaking from the trauma he had just experienced. He wasn't ready to meet his family yet. He wasn't ready to see the other side. It had scarred him... Literally. The country hid his body in the duvet that was placed over him, seeing as he had to take his shirt off to put the bandages on. It was pretty cold.

"Heya Brit..."

Sov carefully walked towards him and sat down, staring at the blankets guiltily. He wished that he never left Brit out of his sight. This wouldn't have happened if he had just forced him to go downstairs.

The man shuffled backwards so he could be more closer, gently wrapping his arms around the island. Britain started to breathe shakily.

"It's okay, you'll be okay."

He turned to the door being opened, Mongol covered in more blankets. How many blankets did she own? At this rate, she would have enough to warm up an entire elephant.

"I am thee blanket god."

This earned a slight giggle from Jack, which made the two large countries smile. He was able to laugh. Show other emotions. That was good, he was doing better.

Mong spread the covering evenly around the Robin, making sure she didn't hurt him in the process. He was flinching alot. But that was at every little movement or touch.

Once Tall Lady left, Britain quickly shuffled over to Soviet, leaning onto him. The commie smiled more and put his arm around the man.

"You alright?"

"T-try to be..."

"You know what I'm going to say next."

"Th-that y-you...ssstay?"

"Come on B-"

"Ssst-stay w-with me?"

Brit smiled weakly at him. Guilt trip? Yes, now all Sov had to do was refuse.

"I can't. You can stay here with that...other big guy."