Huntress x reader (18+)

It was no secret that David saw you as weak and fragile, a disadvantage during trials in his eyes, so ever since you arrived in the entity's realm he, not so discreetly, always offers you to whatever killer you were facing. Usually cutting you off to make you falter in your step, or putting a pallet down acting as if he didn't know you were behind him while you get taken instead. Normally he'd get away with it, but unfortunately for him he had decided to do just that in front of the wrong person. David could hear her hum getting closer and only when he heard her release her hatchet freely in the air heading directly towards him, did he cut you off letting you take the full hit of it while he safely ran out of the exit, leaving you behind injured. She had just broke through the clearing in time to watch the scene unfold, already in an animalistic-like mindset she was angered by him sacrificing one of his own, but also about him getting away. It wasn't until she stood over you did she register your cries of pain, "Damn Anna, could you throw those things any harder?" You muster through the pain, hatchet stuck directly in your shoulder, you had felt the bone break and were far too afraid to turn to see the actual damage. She gushed over you in her native tongue, apologizing profusely in between seething about David, she gingerly carries you to the open exit and sets you down, just before she gives you a gentle nudge out the door you hear her say between gritted teeth that she will crush him. You panic as you return to camp immediately turning on your heel and running into the woods knowing that your angered girlfriend was surely on her way here. "Please, please let me be wrong.." you beg aloud to no one as you run deeper toward the killer camp, unfortunately your instinct was correct and she was stomping her way toward you, though looking past you to where she knew her target lie. You run up to her, "Anna! You don't need to do this, let's go back to your camp!" You beg desperately grabbing at her skirts, of course she gently brushes you off, continuing her journey. You groan, you absolutely loved and adored this woman with your whole being, but she was stubborn and built like tank, easily mowing over anything in her path once she put her mind to something. "Oh god.." you mumble as she breaks through the trees to the survivor camp, "Anna! Wait!" You call bursting through the bushes behind her, clawing for her skirts once again, only for the soft material to slip through your fingers. You seen the horror on your friends faces as she stomped toward the fire where he sat, some frozen in place, others falling backward and desperately skittering away at the sight of the killer storming their camp. In a matter of seconds she had David by the shirt bringing him up to her face, dangling him off the ground. "You let her take hit then left!" She seethed at him in a thick accent, shaking him around. "I-I.." David tried to speak, "You what?!" She yelled in his face, making him go pale. You shoot an apologetic look your friends' way before turning to her and David, "Anna please let him go I'm fine!" You beg gripping her arm, breathlessness from trying to keep up with her long strides. "No!" She says not breaking eye contact with the frightened man, "Please my love... don't do this" You beg her gently, she immediately softens glancing at you before turning back to the whimpering man, "Lucky Моя любимая has big heart!" She growls in his face, "Go!" She drops him with a loud thud and he scrambles away clearly afraid and embarrassed. You breathe a sigh of relief and pull her back towards the woods, "Let's get you back to camp." You say looking at your friends who give you looks of bewilderment as they start to realize about you two. When you both are safely back in her cabin at the killers camp she removes her mask and looks down at you sadly, running her fingers across the, now healed, shoulder that was injured. "I never.." she trailed off, you knew she never meant to hurt you, but Anna was surely beating herself up about the accident. She moves the hand to cup your face, which you gratefully leaned into, "It was an accident. I promise I'm okay, Anna." You soothe her, she takes a shaky breath but nods, leaning down to capture your lips in hers. You sigh into the kiss as she backs up and sits on the bed pulling you even closer, nipping at your bottom lip before dipping her tongue between your lips to entangle with yours. She grips your hips while your hands snake up to drape around her neck, she pulls away slightly, "Золотце..." she breaths out in a low voice. A small moan leaves your throat on its own accord driving her mad, she hungrily kisses you and stands to start undressing you, which you gleefully allow and when you pause to remove the rest, she starts undressing herself. Once all your clothes were completely discarded you help rid her of her many layers of clothing adding them to the pile with yours. You pepper her skin with kisses as you go, when you both are bare she sits back down on the bed and once again pulls you close to her before lifting you onto her lap, putting your legs on either side of her left thigh making you straddle it. "Ride." She says pushing your weight down so that your wet core makes contact with her warm skin. You grind down against her with a soft groan, she leaves marks across your neck while her grips your hips helping you keep a steady pace. She moves her mouth to suck on your chest, nipping at the tender skin and smoothing over the bites with her tongue, "Anna.." You whimper, the friction leaving a tightening sensation in your lower stomach. You can't control the moans falling from your lips as you roll your hips across her thigh, your sounds bringing a pooling warmth to her own heat, she quickly flips you onto the bed and dips down between your legs lapping at your folds. You yelp and grip her hair making her groan against you, she can't hold back any longer giving a few more long licks before raising up and crossing one leg over yours and pulling you close, she rolls her hips and your eyes roll back as your bundles of nerves rub together causing such friction between you both leaving you desperately clinging to one another. Lips meld together with need while groans of pleasure leave your throats, Anna speeds up gripping your upper thigh and pulling you even closer while she grinds against you harder, you both are so close to release as she litters your neck with more marks. "I'm gonna-" before you can even finish you bite down on her shoulder to suppress your sounds as your walls clench and toes curl. She reaches her climax soon after not even bothering to quiet her loud screams of pleasure, you both are breathing heavily trying to steady your hearts. She pulls you close untangling yourselves and lays back against her bed, naked bodies intertwining once more as you relish in the afterglow of your release, "I love you.." you mumble tiredly against her while she whispers sweet nothings in her native tongue against your hair, she rests her forehead against the side of your head, "I get him next trial." She says absolutely, you open your mouth to resist, but close it and decide maybe David could use a push in the right direction and settle back against Anna closing your eyes.