Trickster part 2

You look at your friends laughing around the fire, so easily forgetting the nightmare you are all stuck reliving, you quickly and quietly sneak into the dense trees separating the killer and survivor camps. You trudge through the woods, hair slightly damp from the shower you took trying to wipe your memory clear, fog laying low to the ground as you willed your exhausted feet forward to your meeting spot. A chill ran through you as a breeze ripples through the air, you pull your hoodie closer to your body, no matter how many times you made this walk, it always made you uneasy, maybe it was the fact that just a short distance away lie the people who just a few short hours ago were ripping your flesh with knives, hooks, hatchets and some even their bare hands. Love is a strange and rare thing within the entity's realm, and to fall in love with one of the very people meant to cause nothing but pain and destruction to you is just downright stupid and disgraceful, but you did, and somehow he loved you too. The entity was forgiving allowing such a thing within her artful world of pain and suffering. You broke through to the slight clearing just enough to see him, back turned, his normal clothing choice long discarded and instead a pair of sweats and a plain t-shirt in their place, hair no longer slicked back but hanging loosely. The snapping of a twig makes him whirl around to face you, smile in place but it falters when he sees your teary eyes and trembling lip. He quickly engulfs you in his arms as you fully break, whimpering about the horrible things you just went through during your last trial, the excruciating pain of their torture still fresh in your mind. He listened, smoothing your hair while you calmed down. Jiwoon wanted to turn back to camp and hunt down the one who did it, but he couldn't, who knows what would happen if someone found out about the two of you. A merciless, egotistical killer who never cared about finding love when he was perfectly content with adoring fans and hearing the screams of his victims as he made them into beautiful music, falling in love with you was never his plan but it happened and now he would go to the ends of earth, or rather this realm, to keep you safe. You let out a shaky breath and glance up at Jiwoon feeling embarrassed, "I'm sorry, it makes no sense for me to be crying about this." He shakes his head, "No, it makes perfect sense," he pauses looking slightly over his shoulder in the direction of the killers campsite, "I've never even gone that far." You bite your lip turning your face to the ground again, trying to calm down before you breakdown again, he notices and presses a kiss to your temple. "Hey, remember earlier I told you I have something for you?" He mentions, trying to distract you. You nod, looking up at him, "Yeah." Your voice slightly cracks, sore from the crying. He reaches down intertwining your fingers together, he takes a step forward allowing your connected hands to suspend in the air, "Well follow me then!" He grins as you raise an eyebrow, wiping the remnants of tears off your lashes, you let out a shaky laugh and follow him deeper into the woods, away from both camps and all your problems. Suddenly he spins around stopping you in your tracks, "It's not much, but I know the whole situation has been getting to you so I wanted to ease your mind a little-" he leads you through a small gap hidden between trees and bushes, "Ta-da!" You look on with a smile plastered to your face, a tiny clearing with a small rocky stream running through was in front of you, moonlight glistening off the water next to a makeshift picnic blanket with a little woven basket sat upon it, "Jiwoon-" you pause at loss for words "I- this is amazing!" He bows dramatically "Thank you! Thank you! I love you all!" He exclaims as if he is speaking to a crowd of starstruck fans, he lifts up his head to glance up and winks at you just before rushing forward grabbing you up onto his shoulder, spinning you to see the view, his other arm spread out showing off the space. You can't hold back the laughter as he gently sits you on the blanket, "I made a little deal with the entity and got some extra ingredients so our dinner is special tonight," You smile as he starts pulling things out of the basket handing your a few plates,  "I made some of my favorite picnic foods from home for you to try." You smiling lovingly as you watch him happily eat, most people wouldn't know but he is actually an excellent cook, mainly picked up from his days at his family's restaurant, he also mentioned how he was in charge of cooking for his other members during the NO SPIN days before everything happened. You were resting with your back against Jiwoon's chest, full and now very sleepy, which he picks up on when you let out a large yawn and your breathing starts to slow. He looks down at you almost fully asleep and nudges you, "Jagiya, let's get you back to camp you need sleep." You almost whine when he sits you up and off your comfy resting spot of his body before getting to his feet, "Can't we just stay here?" You pout not wanting to move as he reaches for your hand to help you up, you begrudgingly rise to your feet. "If someone would find us it would be bad," he starts cleaning up the picnic putting everything into the basket while you helped. "And you need actual rest." He stands to full height, basket in hand as he quickly swipes you off your feet and into his arms, taking a moment to rest his forehead against yours, "I don't want to leave either." He tells you lightly kissing your nose before setting off back towards the survivor camp. When you reach the tree line just before camp, he hesitates, listening hard and looking for any sign that someone is still awake, only continuing to your cabin when he concludes that it's safe, you nestled against his chest sleeping. Once inside he sets down the basket before laying you on your bed, covering you and giving a lingering kiss to you temple, turning away he only stops when he feels your hand grab his, "Stay with me?" You plead, he looks back at you, barely awake and gripping him like you were afraid he was gonna vanish, he nods but quickly crosses the room locking the cabin door and making sure the curtains are pulled tightly closed, once satisfied he joins you. "Go back to sleep, Jagi." He says softly pulling you close to his chest, you lay your head by his heart and just listen. "Can you sing me that song again?" You ask, and he does. He sings until you're peacefully asleep, safely tucked in his arms away from everything that could possibly harm you before finally closing his eyes, both of you perfectly content.