Nurse (18+)

You look around in a panic as she drags you down the hallway of crotus prenn asylum, you try to break free of her grasp but she pulls you into a room and pins you to the wall, dropping her weapon and quickly disposing of the bandages covering her eyes before her icy hand snakes its way to your neck. "Relax, my darling" she coos, dragging her other hand up you thigh and over your clothed center, you shudder at her touch, "What if someone comes in here?" you ask glancing towards the door you just came through, "They're too busy outside with generators, don't worry~" she purrs back, leaning in and capturing your bottom lip between her teeth, pulling before releasing and kissing you hard. She leaves you breathless when she pulls away with a soft groan, "You look so good with my hand wrapped around your throat," she lulls seductively, "Do you even know how beautiful you are? It's truly distracting." She was the beautiful one, you thought to yourself, eyes slowly taking in the sight of your ethereal girlfriend. Pale, almost porcelain like skin, full striking red lips, deep red loose curls tied back at the sides with bangs just barely brushing her soft green eyes, all that alone was enough to make you buck your hips against her hand, but the lace dress that fell into a deep v just at her breasts soaked your core until it was uncomfortable. She chuckles at your movement, "So desperate for it already, aren't you?" She releases your neck and pulls both her hands away from you, "Start undressing." She commands, you make haste with her request stripping down to nothing as the cool air caresses your naked body, she leans forward and swirls her warm tongue around your nipple and gives a slight nip before yanking you towards a bed in the center of the room, you took notice of the restraints by the head and feet, the warmth between your thighs burning hotter, what was once used for heinous acts is now the setting of your little tryst. She quickly lays you on said bed, buckling you into the restraints, she back up with a smirk, satisfied with the sight of your completely laid out for only her. She starts undressing herself agonizingly slow as you pull against your bondage wanting to touch her already, she lets out a laugh and once her clothing was discarded, starts running her hands all over your body, up your pinned open legs, dipping along the inside of your thighs as you whine bucking your hips up, she smirks and puts her fingers by your mouth, "Suck on my fingers and get them nice and wet for me." You suck on them until she hums and pulls them out of your mouth only to push them between your legs and into your opening, you arch your back while her fingers curl into your sex, "Look at you," she chuckles "I've only just started and you're already shaking." She takes her hand away and licks her fingers clean before slowly crawling onto the bed with you, "But I have better things to do to you~" she straddles your head putting one knee on either side, "Be a good girl and show me how much you love me, hm?" She gently lowers herself onto your mouth and you eagerly lap at her folds, you moaned against her as she rides your face, grinding her hips down, breasts bouncing at the movements. She reaches behind her and starts fingering you again, you pull hard against the restraints wanting to touch her, you could tell by her fast breathing that she was getting close and you were too, "Fuck this" she says breathlessly as she quickly reaches out undoing your hands, she flips herself around so she can also pleasure you, and you waste no time gripping her hips as she continues rocking back against your tongue while she sucks and licks at your dripping core. You both moan against each other as you approach your orgasms, she gives your clit a hard suck which sends you overboard, your moans sending her to her own climax, you both ride out the pleasure, giving you one last lick she pulls away and quickly leans down releasing you from the other restraints before return to her spot on top of you, this time laying her head on your breasts while you wrap your arms around her. "I love you so much, Sally." You murmur against her hair eyes closed, she presses closer into you, "I love you too." she sighs contently closing her eyes as well, but only for a moment before both your eyes snap open when you hear a shocked gasp from the doorway.