Pyramid head (18+)

You were the last survivor left, injured and bleeding from the barbed wires of razors he called up from the ground, but alive nonetheless, all others brutally murdered and sacrificed to the entity. You quickly and quietly pull yourself into a locker, hoping for a miracle that you could wait it out until it was safe enough to open the gate or find the hatch. Heavy footsteps and the horrible screeching of knife meeting concrete ran through your body sending chills. You wanted to dart out, to run and put as much distance between you and him as possible, but it was too late and you knew that, leaving the safety of the locker was a death sentence. Quieting your labored breathing you close your eyes and try to focus on your hearing, passed your own heartbeat thundering in your ears, pinpointing exactly where he was and which way he was heading, unlucky for you that happened to be your way. 10, you force your body to stop shaking. 9, you count his steps, 1. 2. *screech*, 1. 2. *screech* 1. 2. *screech*. 8, your heart starts picking up pace, pounding harder against your eardrums, feeling almost deafening. 7, you lick your dry lips and swallow hard. 6, your mind starts to unwillingly picture him, his tall and muscular built body only covered by the material of his butchers apron and pants. 5, you couldn't deny how incredibly lonely it got being stuck in this endless loop of suffering and how you desperately wanted some form of release other than your own hand. 4, you squeeze your thighs together, ignoring the burning of your fresh wounds. 3, you lean your head against the back of the locker, wondering how his large hands would feel gripping your throat instead of his knife. 2, you slip your panties off from underneath your dress. 1, your hand slides to where you are aching to be touched, slipping inside your folds. His footsteps stop right outside the locker, you let out a soft gasp as you open your eyes and see him between the slots, back turned to you. He looks over his shoulder, and before you can react the locker door is slammed open and he rips you from your hiding place, throwing you to the ground, you let out a small grunt as you land bottom down on the cool concrete, dress pooling at your hips exposing your naked core, you start to scramble backwards but he quickly yanks you onto to your knees by your hair, you let out a shuddered breath, wondering how fast or slow he plans on killing you. Surprise hits you when he lifts you onto his broad shoulder and takes you inside to the closest classroom, in one swift movement he wipes the desk clean with the knife, sending old papers flying through the air, he drops it with a loud bang beside him and slams you onto the surface, he stands back up to full height, chest expanded, staring down at your wide eyed form in front of him. You don't move frozen in both fear and arousal, from this view you can just barely see his tightened jawline under the metal of the large piece covering his head, his hand reaches up and tosses it off him like it was nothing more than tinfoil. Your cheeks heat up as you take in his appearance, truth be told you thought that piece was his head, but seeing that it was nothing more than a helmet covering him up, shocked you. Dark hair fell messily into equally dark eyes that bore into you, his jawline was sharp and his lips curved into a dark smirk, and for the first time he opened his mouth and spoke, "Now what were you hiding from?" he mused, voice deep and velvety. Your mouth opens and you manage to force out "Y-you" his smirk grows as he leans in closer making a humming sound, you pull back as he puts a hand on the desk on either side of your hips, "And what were you thinking about, while you touched yourself in there?" You swallow hard, "...you..." you look away unable to handle your embarrassment, he lets out a low rumbling chuckle, "I bet you were.." he trails off brushing his lips against the curve of your neck, thumb reaching over to run across your hip. You let out a choked breath as he starts sucking on the tender spot of your pulse, you let out a moan which quickly turns to a yelp when he drives his hand directly under your skirt to your aching center, fingers swirling around your wetness, and at your clitoris before sharply plunging them inside you. You quickly become a writhing mess as he effortlessly finger fucks you, other hand holding your face, not allowing your eyes to move away from his, suddenly he stops and yanks you to your shaky legs, "Down on your knees." He commands, and you follow his orders as he removes his apron and undoes his pants quickly pulling free his large, girthy member, he gently runs his fingers through your hair while you take in the sight in front of you before gripping your hair into an eye watering fist, pulling you forward so it was now at your lips, you understood and lapped at the head, opening your mouth wide you allow him to completely slide himself in, tears slide down your cheeks as you choke and sputtered for air, his member closing off your air supply, he shudders and quickly pulls back only to slam back in, face fucking you hard and fast. You moan against him as the wetness between your legs grew and started dripping down your thighs, he pulls out of your mouth with a groan, not wanting to finish yet. He pulls you up and kisses you hard, sitting you back onto the desk, pulling your dress up over your head, tossing it with his pile of clothing, this time he gets onto his knees, he gently pushes your legs apart and swings them over his shoulders pulling you forward to the edge of the desk as he looks up at you pressing a kiss to the inside of your leg, his inhumanly long tongue slips out from his lips and he gives a long lick that makes your body react in a way it never has before, your hands fly to his hair as he pushes it inside you leaving no part untouched, the sounds of him eating you out was even more lewd than the ones of him fucking your face. He gave one last long suck to you clit and pulled away just before you could have your release, you whine as he stands up, licking the remnants of you off his lips, lining his member up to your opening and pushing through with, thankfully, little resistance. You throw your head back at the feeling of him filling you, surprised at how well your body accommodated for his large size, like it was the perfect fit. He sucks his way around your neck and breasts as he deliciously pounds into you, your hands grasping at his wide shoulders as his one hand gripped your leg around his waist and the other pulling you closer by the small of your back, he leans his forehead against yours as he gets faster with his thrusts, never faltering. You both are a mess of moans as you both get closer to your climaxes, he quickly captures your lips in a deep, animalistic kiss, pounding into you harder, making you spill over the edge with screams of pleasure, digging your nails into his back as you tightened around him milking his orgasm out of him, he thrusts through it, making sure to give you both the max amount of euphoria as possible before slowing to a stop, breathing heavily and sliding out of you, leaving you feeling incredibly empty. He cleans up the various liquids pouring out of you with a clean part of his apron and gets dressed before helping you pull your dress back on, "I look forward to seeing you again." He says smirking as he grabs his knife and helmet walking out of the room and disappearing down the hall as you notice the black fog emanating from the hatch a few steps away, you enter it knowing that this would be the first of many, many encounters with that man.