MANIFESTING

HI guyssss :) in this chapter, I will explain different ways that you can manifest + what manifesting is and how to let go and surrender to the universe.

SooOOOooooOOO ..... what is it? 

Manifesting is something that has come to fruition that you have felt emotion to or have wanted in your life, say you really wanted a pink teddybear and then a week later you see a pink teddy bear in the store that wasn't there before and your parents let you get it, you would have manifested that.

How to Manifest/ Ways to manifest:

affirmations- affirmations are sentences that you are affirming over and over again which create your reality

, an example is : I have freedom , I am happy , I feel motivated ....  By writing down affirmations like this or saying them over and over again for a period of time , these affirmations will manifest into your life by programming them into subconscious brain. 

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE !!!!:  YOUR MIND DOES NOTTTTTT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SARCASM AND REAL LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

if you are saying to yourself , ' ugh I'm SO ugly ' or ' nobody like me ' or ' ewww I'm so disgusting ' just for a joke or even criticism, your subconscious mind doesn't know your actually 'joking' you are still affirming that to yourself ... so please if you use sarcasm , use positive affirmations only. :) 

how will I know when it works ?   how long will it take to manifest? 

TRUST AND SURRENDER that your manifestation is on its way to you. i must say though big things like a new desired house or a car  will take a little longer maybe around 6 months to a couple of years + , HOWEVER believe that it will happen soon and it will never restrict your mind to it. ALSO don't worry about HOW its going to happen, it can happen through many different ways, the universe will think of  the how.

it is 100% possible to manifest ANYTHING that you want, from the perfect house, car , lover, friendship , gifts, money, a text message etc... 

warning: don't manifest someone to fall in love with you please, it messes with your karma and their choice, if you are meant to be, you will end up together as destined be. 

you can manifest to meet your twinflame or soulmate however know that sometimes your destiny might be to find them on later in your life, time does not exists in the universe only frequency ( emotions ++) will act upon how long it takes to get what you wat. The more emotion you put into it ( + a high vibration) the quicker it will manifest into your life if it meant for you.

WHEN USING AFFIRMATIONS: 

don't use the words : I will , I want, I hope , I am not , I don't , these phrases make your subconscious realise you don't have them... you have to make your subconscious believe you already have  it/them! use these phrases instead: I have, I am, I feel , I believe, I know, I own... use present/past tense not future tense.

I SUGGEST YOU WRITE DOWN A LIST OF AFFIRMATIONS DOWN AND THEN READ THEM RIGHT WHEN YOU WAKE UP EVERY SINGLE DAY UNTIL YOU WANT A NEW SET OF AFFIRMATIONS.

Your subconscious brain is more receptive in the morning while your still in Delta state. This state is straight after you wake up and it lasts for about 20 minutes, this engraves the affirmations in your brain faster. 

if you want you can say your affirmations in the morning and before you go to sleep, sometimes I like to say my manifestations while I go to sleep before I drift off , you can also say them in the morning when your half awake but your still laying in bed ad before you open your eyes ( if you remember them ).