ASTROLOGY PART 2

In this chapter, I will talk to you about your HOUSES and how they can help you determine your future. Your houses can be found further down your chart if you calculate your NATAL CHART on https://astro-charts.com/tools/new/birthchart/

DISCLAIMER- you can't find out your houses if you don't know your birth time.

Note- not everyone has planets in every house, you might have some 'empty houses' where there isn't any planets, don't worry about this.

1ST HOUSE - this house is ruled by the sign of Aries the main themes of the first house is the self and personality, this will be your rising/ ascendant. This house represents your identity, personality, physical body appearance, how you approach life, the way you perceive others +the way others perceive you, the planets in your first house will influence your personality further. You can find your CHART RULER from this house. the ruling PLANET of the zodiac sign is your chart ruler, for example, if you have Taurus rising, this is the same as 1st house in Taurus since the first house is your ascendant, Taurus is ruled by Venus meaning Venus will be your Chart ruler. you can find where the planet Venus lays in your houses within your birth chart, this could be a significant area of life for you. if there is Jupiter in your 1st house this could signify that you are well-known, known to be optimistic and philosophical and seethe chance to expand your personality/self-development. However, Pluto here could show that you may be naturally private, reserved or known as maybe a shy person.

2ND HOUSE- This house is naturally ruled by Taurus, it will rule your possessions, money and finance, material goods, self-values, materialistic gain and matters. This house shows your self-worth and what you value. Any planets in the second house will show you how you feel about your success, this house is all about money and wealth and abundance, it shows you where you will earn your wealth from and how you attract it, it can also show you how wealthy you are going to be, some wealth indicators could include Jupiter in the 2nd house showing expansion in your financial matters, the presence of Jupiter could also show that you could earn wealth from your journey's or travel, it could also symbolise that you are generous with money or are lucky with attracting money and understand the value of money and how to gain wealth. The presence of the Sun in the 2nd house also symbolises working house to earn money, most millionaires will have this placement. Celebrities who have the sun in the 2nd house are Leonardo Dicaprio, Bella Hadid, Kris Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, Audrey Hepburn, Christiano Ronaldo, Emma Roberts.

3RD HOUSE- This house is ruled by Gemini. it is the house of communication, siblings, short journeys, primary learning, language...This is usually a very active house in your day to day life, it speaks about intelligence,logic, writing, speaking, the way we communicate, handwriting, how comfortable you are with communicating. Writing talent is primarily seen through the position of Mercury and Gemini in the 3rd House, however there is some other significant planets and signs which could suggest a talent for writing too. Planets in the 3rd house suggest a strong urge to share your thoughts with the world. Having libra in your 3rd house could suggest that you have beautiful and elegant handwriting since Libra is ruled by Venus and Venus is the planet of love, beauty and art.

4TH HOUSE- The 4th house is associated by Cancer. the main themes here are ;Home and family life, ancestry and history, foundations. It can say a lot about your childhood family life and about your mother and your experience growing up. The planets in the 4th house show what you value in terms of family, this house rules your home life + how comfortable you are at home. It can also possibly predict your future house appearance or your type of dream home interior, this is a house of Real Estate as well. It can tell you what you also inherit from your ancestors and has links to your future. Because this House is ruled by Cancer and Cancer is a very nurturing, caring and motherly sign, it shows how you were raised by your mother and how influential your mother was in your life. Your inner child will be present within this house.