ASTROLOGY PART 3

We all have aspects within our birth chart that can help us to describe somebody's personality further.

You will have a list of aspects which should look something like this:

To figure out what your own aspects mean, type them into the search bar OR SCROLL DOWN TO FIND THEM, (personally, I find it quicker and easier to just type in each aspect and it comes straight up) of the website: https://astrologyking

To figure out what your own aspects mean, type them into the search bar OR SCROLL DOWN TO FIND THEM, (personally, I find it quicker and easier to just type in each aspect and it comes straight up) of the website: https://astrologyking.com/aspects/

Note: it will say ( your aspect) Natal first, your Natal is what is in your Birth Chart.

Then it goes on to say the TRANSIT.

Every day, certain transits rule the mood of the day, this is used in predictive astrology since you can identify which each aspect will be on a certain day, and then use the meaning of that aspect to predict how the day will go, you can also get a personal yearly transit horoscope on https://cafeastrology.com/shop/product/daily-forecast-report/

And that's all for Aspects and transits!

⬇️⬇️⬇️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNUAL PROFECTIONS

Find your age from the table above

Find your age from the table above. Every year you move into a different 'House year'. This house will be the ruler of your year, look at the definition keywords down below to see the main themes of the year.

It could be your 7th house year meaning the sign that is in your 7th house's planet ruler will rule the year for example if Venus is the ruler of the year , your 7th house will be in libra or Taurus and on this year you may appear more beautiful and attract more friendships or relationships.

⬇️⬇️⬇️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ASTROCARTOGRAPHY

The study of Astrocartography is a map of the world which has multiple 'planet lines ' and points pin-pointing where all your planets lie for you in the world

The study of Astrocartography is a map of the world which has multiple 'planet lines ' and points pin-pointing where all your planets lie for you in the world. The link below will show you what this is. Just enter your details and click on the lines to tell you what they are and what they mean. If you travel to one of these lines , depending on the line , they will all have a big impact on how you live your life there.

Jupiter and Venus lines are the most beneficial as on a Jupiter line , you will find joy and happiness and you might feel more artistic and indulgent there and feel like your "living your life to the fullest ". On a Venus line, you are most likely to fall in love with the place it is in, you could fall in love with the feel of the place, the food or the people , you may also find your soulmate or partner here. You will need to log in if you have an Astro.com account already or click the "For guest users " part.

https://www.astro.com/cgi/aclch.cgi?btyp=acm#det=0&cen.x=8.583&cen.y=47.333&zoom=2&btyp=

⬇️⬇️⬇️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SYNASTRY AND COMPATIBILITY

When I first started to get interested in astrology the most important thing to me at the time was if I was astrologically compatible with my partner or friends.
Lots of sites and people only compare the SUN SIGN.

This is not always accurate since you have so much more meaning that just your sun sign in your chart for example your sun sign could be an Aries and your partner could be a Cancer , these too alone are 'known' to not get along since cancer is known to be sensitive and Aries is too action based and honest , since their energies differ from each other they are said to not get along well, however I've realised that if your ascendant is the same as their sun sign then you are most likely to get along since you both share similar interest and they see you as similar to them.

Their moon sign of emotion might be a Taurus and yours might be a Pisces , Taurus and Pisces are one of the two pair of signs to be compatible together so if your moon sign are compatible then your emotions will be perfectly aligned and you will feel connected on an emotional level.

Zodiac signs that are usually compatible with each other : 

Water and Earth signs, Fire and Air signs. FEMININE signs with FEMININE signs and MASCULINE with MASCULINE signs. 

You may also get along with people of the same element as you :) like water + water.

There are sites which do SYNASTRY charts like Astro.com , I would recommend this wayyy more than if you looked up " Aquarius and Capricorn compatibility " for example, or your sun sign and your partners sun sign.

I'll attach a link to a trusty Synastry website :

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/synastry-chart-online-calculator

That's all for astrology part 3!!! <3