Chapter 15: Hurting to Love, or Loving to Hurt?

"Crap, where the hell am I?" Itami asked, as he opened a door and entered the house through the back. He looked around for someone to ask, stumbling around the house.

"Damn it, I'm a Yakuza Heir! I shouldn't be doing this shit. Here, I'll make it look like whoever owns this house has been visited by the Yamagashi." Itami stated, as he went into the kitchen to get himself some eggs. Holding the eggs in his hand, he turned on the gas on the stove. As he put a pot on the stove, he cracked the eggs and walked away.

"So, who's house is this?" He asked, digging around the shelves and drawers. 
"Oooh! Note, wonder if it explains anything?"

"31 🄳🄰🅈🅂 🄵🅁🄾🄼 🄽🄾🅆. 🅃🄷🄴 🅈🄰🄼🄰🄶🄰🅂🄷🄸 🄲🄰🅂🅃🄻🄴. 🄸'🄻🄻 🄱🄴 🅂🄴🄴🄸🄽🄶 🅈🄾🅄 🅃🄷🄴🅁🄴, 🄾🄺🄰🅆🄰."
"Huh? Wait, so this Okawa's house? Interesting.." Itami claimed, picking up a picture frame.

Itami smelt something, as he realized his eggs weren't making a smell.

"Oh, silly me! I forgot to turn on the stove!" Itami sulked, as he walked back into the kitchen and pulled out a lighter.

He lit the lighter, as the fire blazed and grazed his face. Itami fell to the ground, the fire climbing up the wall. 

"Uh.. Uh Oh..!" Itami panicked, as the fire ate the kitchen. He began to freak out, as he stood up. 
"..Damn it!" He grinded his teeth, before deciding to run out the back. 

In the present..

"Sir, your meeting with the Kibou Family Patriarch is in 30 minutes, don't you think you should be getting ready?" One of the men said, as I woke up next to someone.

"Oh, is that today? Man, I was having so much fun last night.. you wanna hear what I did?" I asked the man, as he gulped.
"Gotcha! Hehe.. Anyway, go ahead and clean up the condoms and the whips. If you want, go ahead and chill with the girls! Be careful, though. They're into butt stuff~" I said to him, as he began to clean.

I walked into the closet, picking out a new underwear. I picked the red button up shirt, and went to the pants closet.

I opened the pants closet and looked up.

"Oh, hi Dave! Aw, aren't you looking busy today? Well, I'm busy too, so try to stay in here, ok? Not like you could go anywhere, anyway." I said, as I hit Dave in the crotch. I picked out the black pants and looked back up at Dave.

"Sorry to leave you hanging! Hah, High Five!" I held out my hand to Dave. I waited for him to high five me back, but to no avail. 

"Fine. Good night, Dave." I said to him, as the light finally hit his face.

Dave hung himself in the pants closet, as I chuckled and closed the closet. I walked over to the socks drawer, while two of my men followed me.

"There's a dead body in the closet, again. Clean it up and I'll give you ¥2,000." I said to them, as they stopped and bowed.
"YES, SIR!"

I stopped at the drawer and opened it. I searched, and searched.
"COME ON! WHERE DO THEY KEEP GOING?!"  I shouted, as one of the men walked up to me.

"I found a pair for you this morning, sir." The man said, as he bowed and gave me a pair of black socks.

"..What's your name?"
"Sadao, sir." Sadao said, as his face was chemically burned.

"Hmm.. You seem trustworthy.. and the advisor is in the hospital right now.. fine. Follow me, Sadao." I said to him, as I put on the socks and walked around the luxurious halls.

" I said to him, as I put on the socks and walked around the luxurious halls

"So, Sadao. Do you understand why we're talking to the patriarch of such a small family?" I asked him, skipping and hopping.
"No, sir."

"It's because a long time ago, my father and my brother went to war with the Kibou. Opposing castles, taking pot shots at each other, blah blah. We crushed the Kibou, and helped the economic stability of Japan, by funding the World War 2 using money we stole from banks. Basically, we were the bridge between the people's money and the military. Problem is, we got completely fucked over by the military, because they began enlisting our family members into the military, and so they were taking too much from us. So we're meeting with the Kibou to discuss giving us they're money in exchange for their castle and dignity back. Basically, they're asking for a vantage point back so they can declare war again, and maybe even win." I explained to Sadao, while walking to the meeting room.

"I see.. so what are your offers?"
"You'll see." I said, as he shrugged and we entered the meeting room. 

We entered into the meeting room and saw an old man, roughly 60 years old, and seated far from us. Sadao took the seat next to me, as I took the seat in front of me. We sat across from each other, as he stared at me, angry.

"Y'know, I never understood the story of Robin Hood. He takes from the rich and gives to the poor, good message. But what happens when the rich have nothing left, and the poor have it all? Does he steal from the poor, now rich? Or does he steal from the rich, who have nothing?" I asked him, putting me feet on the table.

"What's your point?!"
"MY POINT IS, We want a robin hood. We were rich, now we have nothing. And you, you poor man, you have riches beyond imagination, but have little to no men.. it's almost unsatisfying! If only someone would balance this out."

"What is your offer, Itami?"
"¥200,000,000,000."

"SCREW YOU, YOU MASO-SADISTIC BASTARD!"
"Oh, you better watch your tongue, you explicitly-wrinkled PRICK!" I shouted back at him, as we began to argue.

"Fine, when Robin Hood doesn't show up, the rich take it upon themselves to take back what's rightfully theirs!" I shouted, as I slammed the table. As the patriarch looked up at me, Sadao stared, worryingly.

I shot him in the face, as he fell back into the chair.
"WHAT THE HELL, SIR?!"
"What? We can take on his men AND we can go ahead and steal our money back! Clean and simple, no loose ends to worry about!" I said, carefree. Sadao looked shocked, as I scoffed.

"Duuuude, get laid! Jesus, so stiff. Follow me outside." I said, as I wrapped my blood-soaked hands on Sadao's white blazer.

"Ahem. Sadao, count. How many men are out here, alone?" 
"20, sir."

"There are 20 Kibou men out there. Beat them like a game of chess,

Robin Hood."