Chapter 14: Minor Mistakes make Misery

"Hey, young man! What are you doing wandering around this far from town?" An old man asked, as a young 15 year old walks away from the neon town of Nozomu, bleeding from his back and forehead. 

"I.. uh.."
"Hey, you look very shaken up. Why don't you come inside, I'm making dinner." The old man asked, as the young boy walked inside.

"So what's your name?"
"Kanashi."

In the present..

"AH! Fuben?! Didn't know you got out of the hospital, considering how bad the two beat you!" Rhed exclaimed, as Fuben chuckled and stood up.

"Well, I'm a good guy now. No need to repeat history, I've learned from it." Fuben exclaimed, as the two walked downstairs.

Noa bent down to the advisor's level. 

"..Do I look familiar to you? Of course not, you weren't there. At the very least, be present when you kill someone." Noa whispered.

"Hmph. I assume you knew Tafu and Toshir-"

Noa picked up a broken piece of glass and stabbed it into the advisor's thigh, twice.

"AAO-"
"You don't get to say their names. You didn't see their faces before the went, you didn't see any of it, so don't think you have the dignity to say their names." Noa shouted, covering the advisor's mouth. 

She began counting how many people were in The Lovers, and began inserting a piece of glass into the advisor's legs for each one. As the advisor began to shout and cry, he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He dialed a number, as Noa picked up the phone and threw it downstairs. 

Downstairs, Kokoru and Okawa look at each other. They walk up to each other, as they stared at each other's eyes.

"Nice to see you, cyclops."

Okawa punches Kokoru in the face, as Yuki steps forward. Kamaye holds her back, as Kokoru gains his balance.

"Truce, Truce."

Kokoru extends his hand out to Okawa. Okawa looks at it and shakes it reluctantly. Yuki breaks a a smile, as Momoru walks up to Kamaye.

"Shizuka?"
"She's fine, thanks for asking."

"Then you get to live just a little more." 
Momoru pat his head, as Kamaye began reaching to pat his.

Akira and Rhed began looking at different artifacts, as Tsuyo stood up and ran out the back.

"This one is from a brilliant painter." Rhed said, as Akira questioned.
"Do you know how to paint?"
"Heh, get me some watercolor and you'll see." Rhed said, wrapping his arm around her.

Kanashi walked inside with Fruity, after making sure the coast was clear. Fruity stopped dead in his tracks, as Kokoru opened his arms wide. Fruity hugged Kokoru, as he chuckled and pat his orange hair.

"Obviously you've missed me quite a bit. It's alright, I'm here." Kokoru said, as Fruity cried tears of joy into his shirt.

Kanashi chuckled and walked upstairs to check on Noa.

"How is he?"
"I did a number on his legs. 20 shards of glass, all in it, each one made sure to touch the bone." Noa claimed, proudly.

"That's gruesome. Are you satisfied yet?" Kanashi asked.
"Mmm.. no."

"Then lets try this."