Emerald

Beep...beep...beep..... arrr god this alarm....

I grudgingly got up and did my morning routine, I had to be real quick so I could make it to my early morning Shift at the cafe by 5am yes that right 5 am why you may ask well I have to but thats not my only job after my shift at the cafe finishes at 12 I work at the Library from 12:30 to 3:30 then I do my classes online by 10pm I leave to majestic I work behind the bar Till 2:30 then I go home I repeat this every day but hey that's just my life by hopefully on Monday when I have an interview at Romano enterprises as an intern but I don't know if I will get it no one that does there college online ever gets it I am Lucky enough to get an interview.
I look in the mirror, and as usual this is as good as it's gunna get, I grabbed a apple because well I don't have enough money for food every thing I make goes to college and rent alone with other bills I usually only eat when I get back from the club and it's always noodles.
I walk out of my apartment and I head towards the bus stop.
As soon as I get to the cafe I go straight to the back I work mornings by myself, well the Manager is here but his always in the back I like it better this way, I can't bring myself to make friends or trust anyone not after what has happen before.
As I am cleaning behind the counter I hear the bell go off notifying me that someone has walked in. I turn around and look up at this god like Adonis I was lost in his eyes I have never been drawn to anyone like this before I quickly snapped out of it when he starts to speak.

- black coffee no sugar

Emerald - y...yes s...sir right away

Emerald pov - god your so stupid I said to myself I just embarrassed myself in front of the most hottest guy I have ever seen not that I know I have never really spoke to any man before well sorta but it's only ever to take there orders thats it.
Once I was done I gave him his coffee.

Emerald- here is your coffee sir that will be 5 dollars will there be anything else sir

- no that is all baby girl, keep the change I will see you around.

Emerald pov - I couldn't help but blush when he called me baby girl then I notice he gave me 100 dollars, I quickly ran out so I can catch him to give him to give him his change.

Emerald- hey wait sir, you gave me to much money here take your change.

- keep it baby girl, thats your tip

Emerald pov - he got into a limo and drove off I  quickly went back inside the cafe still in a daze.
I continued on with my work but my mind still drifted to the handsome stranger and who is he I started fantasising about him, No no Emerald stop that the man clearly screams money and power what would he want with someone like you just keep doing your work and studying you can't afford to dream about someone you can never have, someone you will never see again.
After my shift ended I made my self a coffee and and started walking to the Library before my shift there started.

Adonis

Adonis pov- I left my office to head back home to take my niece out, she is staying with me while her mother my sister has a photo shoot in Paris, my sister name is Amelia she is 2 years younger then me and my niece is Sofia she is 6 and on break from school.