Chapter 1: Futile Beginnings

"Don't think you've won just cause you got me on my knees, you filthy Yakuza!" A voice says, as 3 men hold him down. 

"Heh. You've been a very naughty kid, Momoru. You killed Uragiri, you bastard!" The standing man says, as he kicks Momoru in the jaw. The 3 men pick him back up, as Momoru stares into the man's face.

"You've made a helluva' mess with the shit you pulled. But not to worry, we've fixed the storm you made, Momoru."
"The hell're you talking about?"

"Heheheh. His word is law, and you're about to die, so I decided we might as well tell you." The man said, as he grabs a steel katana from behind him.

"You ever hear the name Itami Yoshtaka?" The man says, as he lays the katana on Momoru's neck.

"Tsk. My work will never be over. Alright fine, hurry up and bring me to the brink of death. Once I'm back, I got another patriarch to kill." Momoru says, as the man chuckles and readies the sword. 

Suddenly..

Momoru's freed from the two men's grip by someone behind him. Without turning, he rushes at the man and takes the katana by slamming the man's hand into the wall behind him. 
Momoru grabs the katana and slashes the man's eyes, as the man screams out. 

Momoru turns around, weak from the beatdown the 4 men gave him. 
He couldn't get a glimpse at his savior's face, but his savior picks him up. 

Back to our heroes..

Okawa wakes up, confused as to where he is. He looks to his left and sees Akira, waiting by his side.

"You're here? Where's Yuki?"
"You're awake..? Great! Yuki's out getting food for us, and you'll have to wait for it! I'm gonna be in the other room now, I gotta check on Rhed to see if he's awake yet. Be right back!" Akira says, as she stands and walks into the room across from us and closes the door. 

"Are you Okawa?" A man in a suit says, as Okawa looks up at him.
"What's it to you?" Okawa says, as he looks around and sees he still in his hospital gown.

"I have a message for you. It's from a man named Itami Yoshtaka."
"Can I refuse the message?" Okawa asks, as the man pulls out the table from beside him.

"You don't have a choice." The man says, as he takes a paper from his ring and hands it to him.

Okawa takes the paper and opens it.

"Hello! I am Itami Yoshtaka, your pen pal! I look forward to talking to you, Okawa!" The note says, as Okawa squints to read the bottom.

"And if you refuse, I'll be sure to put you in that same hospital bed over and over again.

P.S: Keep the pinky :)" The note says, as the man pulls out a knife from his pocket.

"You wouldn't dare kill an injured man."
"I'm not here to kill you. Here." The man says, as he gives Okawa the knife and slams his hand onto the table, offering Okawa his pinky.

"WHAT THE HELL?! No, I do not want your pinky!" Okawa says, as the man's eyes fill with petrifying fear.

"Please.. PLEASE TAKE IT! I can't go back until I do, and if I do.. the things that they'd do to me.. I'D NEVER SLEEP AGAIN! SO PLEASE MR. SHINCHO, TAKE MY PINKY!" The man says, as he takes Okawa's hand and places the blade over his pinky.

"NO! STOP I-"

The man's fist clenches, as the blade glides down his pinky, completely severing it.
"RRGH! T-Thank you sir!" The man says, as he grabs a cloth and wraps his pinky in it, handing it to Okawa.

"What the hell..?"

Meanwhile..

"I wonder where he'd like to eat..?" Yuki says, as she walks around the beautiful down.

Suddenly, she's stopped by 4 guys in Clown costumes.

"Please, madam. A moment of your time." A clown says, as the clowns sigh and begin to sing.

"♪ We're men of family and blood law, and in that regard we stand proud and tall! But Itami Yoshtaka asks something of us, and were told to deliver. So without further ado, your message is in this man's liver! ♪" The clowns sang, as the pointed to one shirtless man, who had tears in his eyes.

The man grabs a knife from one of the men and stab himself in the stomach, and slits his stomach open, as one of the men grabs a bloody paper from the man's stomach.

He hands Yuki the paper, who stares at them with fear and disgust.

The clowns drag the man off, as Yuki opens the paper.

"Was that too gross? Sorry.. I'm Itami Yoshtaka, and the song was made by me! I hope you enjoyed the song, you'll be hearing it a lot from now, Yuki! And if you didn't like it..

I'll break your eardrums with the loudest song you will ever hear.

P.S: Here's some of his blood. Enjoy!" The note read, as she looks at the vial of blood at the bottom of the note.

"I think I've lost my appetite.."

Simultaneously..

Kokoru sits up, as the bars stopped him from escaping the cage they put him in. Kokoru looks around at his cell, and concludes it's a holding cell.

He stands up from the bed and paces around in his cell before a guard walks in front of him.

"I'm still here. You here to let me out?" Kokoru asks, as the guard walks up to the bars.

The guard hands Kokoru a note and stays near the bars, as Kokoru, confused, walks up and grabs the note. He opens it, as the guard moves his keys up. 

"Ooh.. Why are you in a cell, Kokoru? You've been a bad kid, haven't you? I'm Itami Yoshtaka, and I'm here to get you out! If you don't want to leave, however..

I'll lock you in a place so remote you'll be begging to be freed." The note said, as Kokoru looks at the bottom.

"P.S: Don't get any blood on you!"

"Wha-"

A gunshot rings out, as Kokoru looks up at the guard, who has killed himself in front of Kokoru. His body slides down the bars, as Kokoru, surprised, grabs the guard's keys and unlocks the door.

"What the hell is happening?"