FYI / WELCOME page :)

Over view - a lot will be said in this story, you may also skip to which part you find interesting in the name chapters.

Disclaimer - this is what I believe in strongly and aim to spread awareness about , please don't come at me because you have different views , this reality is made up of different perspectives, this is not in any way meant to offend any religion or replicate one.

About me - hey, my name is Eva, I actually got into spirituality i'd say when I was 10-11 ish where I really wanted to turn into a mermaid from watching way too much of H20 and Mako Mermaids. i found a spell site and tried doing so many spells to turn me into a mermaid, after that, I got more into witchy things and candles and spells and herbalism, Pinterest was my ultimate best friend/ source of info.

My hobbies include painting (I'm a very artistic soul), gardening ( I love nature) sewing , baking and cooking, watching Netflix with my significant other, and to some extent writing.

Astrology side of me: I am a sun in Pisces, Moon in Pisces, and a Leo Rising! so I'm very sensitive and intuitive artistic and fun-loving and social. I am a healer and have a light green and orange aura, ( most connected with my heart and sacral chakra)

I have 2 cats that I love veryyy much, I'm a big cat lover, I'm also vegan in the most spiritual sense ever.

you can introduce yourselves in the comment section if you like, i'd love to get to know you equally as you know me :).

as mentioned in the description front page, this will be a book containing the information of MANIFESTING, Law of attraction, witchwork, crystals, tarot, auras, charkras, cleansing, shadow work, veganism, raising your vibration, the 3rd eye {+ effects of fluoride, astrology, tarot work, goddesses, herbalism and plants, dreamworld and dimensions, reality shifting/shifting to your desired reality, twinflames and soulmates. palmistry and tricks and the government ~ being dumbed down and silenced by society.

each subject matter will have it's own chapter which you may jump to to find more about, however I may mention some themes in different chapters which connected , because as we all know, we are all connected and everything around us is connected to the universe, as above so below.