23.

She didn't get chance to see Jake again before Adam's bachelor party. They all met at the airport at five am and by the time they had checked in for their flight, the guys were already hunting for an open bar.

Pancakes and rum were Ella's choice for breakfast and it went down too nicely. They passed the hours before the flight drinking and in hysterics of laughter ribbing Adam about all the horrific and humiliating things they had planned for him over the weekend. By the time they announced their flight number over the tannoy they were all feeling very merry and that wasn't helped by Adam ordering bottle after bottle of champagne when they were on the flight.

"We totally should have road tripped," Ella said sipping her champagne.

Everyone burst into laughter.

"Oh Ella, I'm so glad you're here," Dayle chuckled.

"What?!" She exclaimed.

"It would take two straight days to drive to Vegas." Jake grinned.

Adam shushed her jokingly and pulled her so her head was resting on his shoulder as he stroked her hair. It then resulted in the guy's leaning over their seats to ask Ella geography questions for whole flight. She could handle this sort of banter all day, she was rubbish at geography, always had been so it was actually of value to her.

They arrived at McCarran International Airport after a five hour flight all extremely intoxicated and in good spirits. They had to take two cabs to get to the hotel and when they arrived it was more magnificent than they ever could have imagined.

Adam had booked them a suite courtesy of Grandad Harold at Caesar's Palace; he commanded that they couldn't do Vegas unless they stayed there. It was a three bedroom suite with a private hot tub that overlooked the skyline and it had the most incredible modern furniture.

Adam had already sorted the room arrangements, Adam and Ella would share the main bedroom with a king bed as he didn't trust anyone to keep their hands to themselves with her, Dayle and Jake would be in the second room with a small double bed each and Ethan, Isaac and Austin would be in the third room all in single beds. No one grumbled with the rooms, Adam knew the group's people would naturally fall into and Ella was happy she wouldn't have to share with any of the guys because she usually slept naked, as much as Dayle may have enjoyed it.

"So, shower and get ready, meet in the lounge in an hour?" Adam asked.

Everyone agreed and separated in their rooms. Adam and Ella had an ensuite bathroom which was the size of the other guy's bedrooms. There was a huge marble bath, a walk-in shower with glass doors, a light-up mirror, and Ella couldn't help but notice even the toilet roll looked expensive. Adam had stripped off and was filling the bath with bubbles within minutes so Ella jumped into the shower, they had their favourite r&b music blaring from the bedrooms in-room speakers and were both jigging along.

Ella didn't wash her hair so she tied it in a slick ponytail for the night out as she didn't want to be the last one ready; she knew it would give the guys another reason to poke fun at her so she was adamant she was going to be the first ready. Adam buzzed around pouring champagne for everyone as they got ready and it topped up the drunkenness in the group.

Ella and Adam were the first ones ready so headed onto one of the lounges many leather sofas to wait. Adam had bought his favourite blue Gucci suit which he matched with a lighter shade of blue in shirt and a white tie, he looked very dapper. Ella had tried to colour co-ordinate with Adam so she wore a midnight blue sequined floor length gown with a split up the left leg, it was low cut but not enough to be considered slutty but she pulled off the Jessica Rabbit look comfortably.