Before we start

An Artist YouTuber picture inspired me to write this story

I am going to tell you guys some background of this story because there are going to be a few different things in this au.

The first thing Artemis as well as a few more people won't know each other.

There will be oc in this book but for hero and villain reason because in My hero origins they say a few hero and villain names but not a lot.

Artemis & Shino never met in this au as well as a few other people.

Everyone in My hero Origins go to the same school but the only reason why some people may no met other because they would be doing there own things.

Everyone in the secret club called L.O.V.E is known as the vigilante heros who keep the place safe at night and try there best to stay hidden.

Artemis own his own close shop for everyone a like and he loves to help people even if their villains or heros.

Sorry if I repeat myself with some info but anyways I hope you do enjoy this story and hopefully the first chapter come out next week but there is a chance if I want to start working on it, The first chapter might come out today but who knows.

Anyways hope you have the best rest of your day and enjoy the story

Will be posting on Wednesday's

I Don't Own My Hero Origins