11.

A/n: 'Still with you' is updated too!

I was in three months into my pregnancy. And I used to constantly look myself in the mirror observing my stomach, wanting it to grow into a large bump, although knowing vey well it couldn't be possible overnight.

But the amount of happiness, I felt everytime I caressed my stomach, the feeling itself was different. I felt content. I felt complete....

And there I was again, infront of the mirror with my t-shirt pulled up to my chest  as I softly smiled at the little bump that had finally shown on my stomach.

I hastily pulled down my shirt when jungkook came inside the room.

Talking about jungkook, he had not beaten me even once since the day I found out about my pregnancy. He had not changed but he had been a lot peaceful. It was his only help towards my pregnancy and besides that he didn't look after me and my pregnancy cravings at all.

Well, it must also be....because I was avoiding him to the fullest. Even though he was the one to initiate a normal conversation with me, I just didn't respond to him many times and the few times I had responded, my response consisted only of few words.

And the fact that he was being normal was an abnormal thing in itself.

Everytime I had my eyes closed with the fear of him beating me when I knowingly was extremely rude towards him , he quietly passed by me not giving a single reaction.

I also had taken a job of receptionist in the nearby clothing store as I used to get so bored by myself within those four walls. I felt suffocated and to my surprise, he wasn't against me going outside of the house and doing a job.

'Let's order something today. What do you want for dinner?' He asked me as he took out his cellphone waiting for my response.

'Anything will do..' I nonchalantly said avoiding his stare.

'Don't you have any pregnancy craving? Just tell me what do you want to have.'
At first I was bewildered hearing what just he said. He was fidgeting the cellphone in his hand and that was one of his habits to do when he used to get nervous.

I was really going to ignore him if I had not seen him fidgeting the cellphone but I knew he was being nervous so I replied instantly.

'Pepperoni pizza, hot wings, and apple pie.'

'I thought you hated apple pie. Wasn't chocolate pie your usual order?' I was puzzled after listening to him.

I indeed hated apple pie to core but pregnancy was taking a toll over me and my taste buds were craving for things that I usually didn't eat before.

'You remembered!' I mumbled in a low voice but enough for him to hear.

He got out of the room, avoiding my eyes and I tilted my head backwards, preventing the tears there were about to fall from my eyes.

We both would have been so happy if he had remained unchanged.

Just for a second, he seemed like the same person I had fallen for, my same old kookie who rescued me from hell.

But our relationship was never going back to how it was...as the bond was broken....

And moreover I was broken..