Prologue

Arguement and bruises........
Jimin was fed up with all of it.

His boyfriend had yet again thrown a fit at him for not obeying him.

Had he known, jungkook would be this controlling, he would not have fallen in love with the older 5 years ago.

Both of them had been living together for 8 months, soon after they graduated and got a job and these 8 months felt like an eternity to jimin. Each day brought nothing but sorrow to him, clouding his mind with the thought, 'why he had to fell for someone like jungkook....just why?'

Everytime jimin would try to voice out his opinions, jungkook would snarl at him and when things go to a bit extreme, he would be painted
blue and black.

Living with jungkook was nothing like what jimin had imagined. Jungkook would use him, abuse him, and then slutshame him if he were seen talking with any other guy.

As much as he wanted to leave jungkook and be free from the constant abuse, he knew he won't be able to live without jungkook by his side.

Jungkook was his everything, his home, his lover, his world and a life without jungkook ...it was something that jimin had never ever imagined.

Jimin knew his relationship was toxic but he chose to stay.

A/N: The book contains stuffs like mpreg, I don't want some of you to whine and cry like a fucking baby while asking on later how a guy can get pregnant and this and that, despite of me mentioning it in the very first part of the story and even in the tags...I would block your ass and fuck your dad, if you cry in the comment sections,.. just blame your blind ass eyes for it! I have had enough of some yo's shit!!!