8

A strong blow to my side stomach was
what had me rolling on the floor, my hands tightly clutched on the area where I was given a hit.. I had my eyes tightly closed due to the excruciating pain which was increasing every second making it almost impossible for me to cope up with the pain.

'I clearly told you not to go outside the house, didn't I?' He asked in his usual cold tone while I just stayed limp on the floor.

I remained quiet because my answer didn't matter to him. He had beaten me in the past even when I wasn't wrong, even when I had no fault. So trying to justify myself would have gone to waste when I actually went against his words and tried to escape from the psycho who was once my boyfriend.

'And now you will remain quiet? Did you really think you could escape from me?' It was crystal clear from his tone that he was angry although I had my eyes closed.

I couldn't look at him. The way his facial expressions twitched in anger, and the emptiness in his eyes when he mercilessly did whatever he wanted with me, it just terrified me.

I couldn't convince my stubborn heart to hate him for his animalistic behaviour towards me. His eyes used to take me to the past when he actually cared about me or he showed so. But it felt nice.

He saved me from my parents, gave me the love and attention I needed although it was fake.
He gave me all of it even though it existed for a very short period of time but everything about him felt majestic and beautiful.

I fell for him so hard that I tolerated his wrongdoings, his name calling, his abuse. And the moment when it was too much for me to bear more and I decided to stop it all, he openly showed his authoritiveness towards and caged me as if he owned me.

I felt as if I had no purpose of my life anymore. My freedom was snatched, and I was being treated worst than an animal, I had no social life and there was this certain person who beat me until I passed out every single time without any particular reason.

Jungkook had no guilt for what he was doing with me rather he felt satisfied with my pain.

I was trying my best to unlove him but I couldn't fully hate him because he was the only one who was beside me when I was craving for comfort the most. He gave me his shoulder to cry on and wiped my tears while consoling me.

He had promised to make everything okay but he made it worst. He was killing my soul a bit by bit. It would have been better if he had killed me at once instead of hurting me, giving me time to heal and again hurting me again. His tortures were getting extreme day by day and I really wanted to free myself from him even if I had to kill myself.....

As much as I wanted to hurt him and make him go through what I had gone, I was not capable enough to do it. I had only one choice left and that was to be fucking gone from the world by myself.

I slowly got on my feet, staggering and shaking and went to the kitchen with heavy footsteps.

I could sense him following me but I didn't care.
'Where the fuck are you going to? Wanna escape again?' His voice echoed in the corridor and I smiled thinking about how he accurately predicted my intentions.

I was indeed going to escape.....