fifteen

The next morning, I was woke up at 3 in the morning, and my brain refused to fall asleep again. I was extremely restless and I couldn't stop shaking my foot, and I kept repeatedly thinking about things that I did not want think about.

I tried sleeping, but when that didn't work, I decided to leave my house. At 4:30 I went for a run.
I was back in an hour and started painting, mainly because I had nothing better to do.

By the time I was done it was actually morning.

I took a shower, and headed for breakfast with Ryan, Levi and Jacob.

Ryan's sister was still here, and joined us as well. She was a year younger than him, but her parents didn't want to put her in a boarding school.

"Yeah, Scarlett helped me curl my hair the morning," she said proudly, smiling.

"Yes, it looks very pretty," Levi smiled, looking like a little golden retriver puppy.

"Thank you," she grinned happily.

"Ryan, can you please take me shopping in the evening," she pleaded, with puppy dog eyes, and I let out a small laugh.

"I'll take you," Levi nodded,

"Levi stop hitting on my little sister, and I'll take take tomorrow, I have football practice today,"

Levi laughed like a little kid, as he ruffled his hair with his hand.

"I'm not little and just bunk your practice,"

They continued playfully arguing through breakfast after which, I headed tk my first class with Levi.

"Who?" I asked, when Levi told me that he had a date later this evening.

"This girl in my Spanish class, her name is Anna,"

"Whe-

"Levi, and....Hazel? Please stop talking," my geography teacher said loudly, pointing her manicured finger at us.

Well jokes on her I didn't bother remembering her name either....just kidding, I knew her name, let's just pretend I didn't because I'm petty like that.

After Geography, I had english.

I placed my face on my palm and began getting sleepy.

Aiden entered class a few minutes late, as usual, and sat in the seat next to mine, which was one of the few free seats.

It was like every word that came out of Mrs.Thomas mouth added to my sleepiness.

I was nearly asleep, when a loud noice from beside me jolted me up.

I gasped and pued my head up, looking to my right.

"Sorry sweetie, did I wake you?" Aiden said sarcastically.

"Heyy" I complained.

"We need to do a project," he said.

"Well, it's not like I have anything to add to the project, so I don't see why you felt the need to wake me up." I said, and he let out a small laugh.

"Can you write the heading or whatever, like in a nice art font thing" he said.

I smiled, "uh sure.." did he know I was into art...did I tell him that?

"why are you so sleepy" he scoffed.

"Its what I do," I grinned, and he chuckled again.

"I slept late.... and got up early." I explained.

"Oh......why?"

"I..wasn't getting sleep so I went for a run..." I said,

I wrote the heading in pencil with a little design around it and handed th paper back to him.