BANG AND THE BITCH IS GONE

"This is such a bad idea" Lana huffed as they arrived at Miss Oakes house.

"He needs to do this, he needs his closure Lana" Riz sighed sympathetically as they slumped against the car, watching Cory make his way up the drive to the house as what Lana guessed was Miss Oakes' fiance came out the door.

"Fuck"

"What're you doing here? go on, go!" he yelled, making his way towards Cory.

"Riz this isn't a good-"  but before Lana could finish her sentence Cory's yells interrupted her,

"Do you love her?"

"We're getting married" the man mocked Cory.

"That don't mean nowt, most married people can't stand eachother"

Lana knew he had a point there.

"Look i get it, we've all been there, i had a crush on my RE teacher"

"This ain't a crush!"

"Fantasy then"

Lana felt Riz's arm tense around her, he knew Cory was getting angry, and knew he couldn't decifer his emotions.

"So, when she was kissing me in her office at school were that a fantasy?" Cory chuckled darkly, making his way closer to the man.

"Riz we need to do something"

"Yeah your right" he muttered quietly as the pulled themselves from the car and began inching closer to the pair.

"Or when we were together in her car, or in the hotel by the station, oh she loved it, every second."

"Okay that is enough" the man demanded, however Cory took no notice.

"You don't even know her, not like i do, she don't wanna be with you"

"And you do? your just a kid!"

And with that Cory went for the man, landing a hard swing on his nose.

"Cory" Lana yelled as she and Riz ran towards him, grabbing his shoulders, holding him back.

They looked down to the man who's nose looked twice the size it was before with blood pouring from it.

"Keep your head back" Sadiq muttered, holding the mans head as he held a towel to his nose.

"Fucking drama queen if you ask me" Lana whispered to Riz and Cory who stood either side of her, just in earshot of Miss Carter, who turned around angrily, walking over to the three as they stood in the kitchen of Miss Oakes' house.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Cory asked, getting interrupted by Sian's fiance ordering for him to get out of the house.

"You do realise that this is assault, he could call the police and get you arrested!?" Miss Carter scoffed.

"What were you thinking?"

"He didn't believe me"

"Believe you about what?"

Shit. Cory please please please don't say anything, Lana thought.

Riz quickly placed a tight squeeze on Cory's shoulder, sending a mental beg to him to not say a word about Miss Oakes.

Miss Oakes looked confusedly between the pair, then to Lana, then back to Cory.

"Cory?"

"Me and Sian"