YOU LOOK DASHING, LANA

"So, how does this work then?" Missy asked Nas for what seemed like the millionth time, she just couldn't get her head around how Naveed and Nas could be a couple whilst Nas liked girls.

"Well he's my boyfriend Missy"

"Aha, yeah but, he is gay, and your a lesbian" Missy comprehended out loud, like she was speaking to a 3 year old.

"So when they get married, Nasreen will be able to cop of with who she likes" Lana confirmed, earning a nod from Nas.

As the girls left the bathrooms, they noticed Naveed walking towards them.

"Ahh here he is" Missy and Lana smiled.

"Nasreen" he waved awkwardly.

"Erm Lana, Missy can you give us a minute?"

"Of course, who are we to stand in the way of true love anyway," Missy laughed, "well not you, your all loved up by Mr Nowaz."

"Ew no when you say that it sounds like your talking about Sadiq"

"Yeah it does your right" Missy scowled, completely grossed out at the thought.

The two girls stood a few meters away, keeping a close eye on Naveed and Nas, feeling protective for their best friend.

Before they knew it, Nas and Naveed were kissing. Really kissing. They had placed themselves right in the middle of the corridor, so everyone was looking at them.

"Nasreen!" the two girls gasped happily, although they were almost instantly sounded out as a large crowd had formed around the pair, who were still at it, all cheering and laughing.

"Where the fuck did she learn to do that?" Missy looked to Lana, just as shocked as eachother.

"I have no idea" Lana laughed.

A few moments later, Nas pushed her way through the crowd, making her way towards the girls.

"I have no words" Lana laughed at the girl, who had a warm smile on her face.

"We're proud of you for doing this Nasreen" Missy spoke in her classic Mrs Piracha voice as she smiled, pulling the two girls into a hug.

"Alright everybody take your seats" the new biology teacher spoke as everyone complied. Lana didn't recognise him, however she was happy with anything that wasn't her old bio teacher.

Lana and Riz took their usual seats together, his hand instantly going to her thigh like he usually did.

"I'm Mr Hyatt, i'm the one being paid a pitiful amount to get you through your A-Levels." He instantly got the class laughing, a good sign.

Mr Hyatt started talking about biology potatoes or some shit but Lana wasn't really listening.

A warm breath tickled the left side of her neck as Riz whispered,

"You look beautiful today"

A deep blush splashed on her cheeks as she covered her face with her hands, causing Riz to laugh.

"Now if you'd all take your safety goggles and put them on please" Sir smiled sarcastically as the majority of the girls in the room groaned, including Lana.

"Come here" Riz laughed, pushing the goggles onto her face.

Lana pouted as she turned to Riz, pretending to be sad, causing him to laugh harder.

"You look dashing, Lana" Cory laughed, high fiving Riz.

"Yeah yeah funny," however she was interrupted by Alya's voice which was easy to hear as she was sat right behind her, as sir left the room to get another potato,

"It's her mum i feel sorry for, as if it's not humiliating enough that she kicked out her husband, she's got a slapper for a daughter now."

"What the fuck" Lana mumbled, catching the attention of Riz as he looked towards the two girls.

"Excuse me, what did you just say?" Nas questioned the girl.

"There's no denying it is there"

"It's all round the school" Alya's mate butted in.

"I'm gonna loose my shit in a minute" Lana mumbled.

"Hey, just let them-"

"You two are sleeping together," Alya smiled sarcastically, "go on is it true?"

"Tell you what Alya it is none of your business what i do" Nas snapped.

"So much for respecting yourself eh?"

"Yeah well at least my dad keeps it in his pants and my mates aren't just followers"

"What?  how about your mates, the mates who ones a utter failure and the other who dosen't even have an actual home?"

"That's it" Lana stated as she rose from her seat and went for Alya. However just before she could reach her, Riz's two large hands were gripping her shoulders, holding her into him.

"Hey it's alright, just calm down" he whispered in her ear for the second time, making her practically weak in the knees.

Instead, Nas and Alya went for eachother, grabbing each other's hair.

Thankfully, Sir walked in seconds later, breaking the pair up and sending them into isolation.

"Right, Potatoes" Mr Hyatt smiled again as everyone had settled down.

"I've fucked it, i've actually fucked it" Missy cried into Lana's shoulder as she rubbed her back.

The pair were sat on Missy's bed, Missy trying to explain to Lana why she walked out of her exam, but she couldn't even finish a single sentence without crying.

"Hey Missy it's okay, you can turn this around i promise!"

"I'm screwed Lana"

"Your not screwed i swear"

Seeing Missy like this brought a tear to Lana's eye too. She loved the girl like a sister, seeing her sad really hurt her.

"However," Missy giggled through sobs, "I've met a boy."

"A boy?" Lana gasped, bumping her shoulder teasingly, "what's his name?"

"Aaron, and it's Nasreens brother."