MRS NOWAZ PROBABLY MAKES THE BEST FOOD

"Does this look ripe too you?" Lana squinted to Jake across their usual table in the canteen, showing him the apple she had just brought.

"Nope, not really"

"Exactly!" Lana boomed, throwing her hands on the table facing Riz.

Riz simply laughed at the girl at her dramatics.

Noticing Alya, Riz spoke up again,

"Ah you know Alya asked Dad to send her to private school" he scoffed.

The whole table laughed, before turning to her, 

"Full of stuck up cows, shell fit right in" Jake laughed.

"Seriously? my Dad literally puts food in your mouth, we all know ho gets the free school lunches around here?" she snarled.

"You know what i'm surprised you even have the balls to come in here Alya, seeing as not a single person here likes you" Lana laughed.

"Oh yes, i also know that your mother is a prostitute, so are you gonna carry on, or would you like to talk about it?" Alya smiled sarcastically, "wouldn't even be surprised if you turned out that way too, based off previous situations"

Lana instantly rose from her seat, Riz grabbing her arm roughly.

"I swear to god Alya do you want a go?"

"Pathetic" she spat, "your a bunch of sheep the lot of you" she spoke as she looked around the canteen.

"Oh and it's alright when they're following you isn't it Alya?" Nas laughed.

"Oh? so your speaking to me now, i thought you only had time for white girls"

"You need to stop your mouth young lady!" Mrs Piracha called from behind the food bar.

"Oh please, come back to me when you've learnt how to speak english properly" and with that, Alya had left.

                                                ❥

"No no Riz stay still" Lana laughed as she attempted to land an onion ring onto Riz's halo, missing it completely.

"Lana i am literally stood a foot away from you" he laughed as Cory threw one, landing it perfectly first time.

"There we go" Riz laughed, high fiving Cory.

"You cheated" Lana deadpanned.

"It's hard to be honest mate, you try doing it" Naveed laughed as he missed it completely.

"How can i do it when i'm wearing it, Naveed?" everyone laughing harder at Riz who just stood there like a lost sheep.

"Ayt let's go" Cory chuckled, but almost as soon as he turned, a year 7's foot collided with his balls, sending him into the lockers in pain.

Everyone gasped and stood back, as Cory rolled about holding his bits.

"Wait till my Mom finds out it was you who snook food out of my fridge and all" She yelled, before doing this weird hand sign and strutting away.

"Mate you okay?" Riz laughed, helping him up and taking him outside, Lana and Naveed following, barely able to contain their laughter.

They reached a bench, Cory instantly slumping to the seat by Naveed, Lana and Riz sat opposite.

"Do you want to-" Riz began, turning to Lana

"No, Riz"

"Erm mate, do you want me too see if Mrs Piracha's got some frozen peas for ya?" Naveed laughed, holding his stomach.