SO THAT PRACTICALLY MEANS YOUR ALONE HERE

"Cory i'm meeting Riz before school so i can't walk with you" Lana yelled as she raced downstairs in her dressing gown, her slippers practically falling off her feet as she ran.

As she made her way into the lounge, she was faced with a half naked Cory and Kevin's new girlfriend Rita.

Her mouth fell open as her eyes widened, glancing towards the window she was met with an equally shocked Kevin, who looked like he was prepared to take Cory's head off.

Kevin instantly ran towards the door, Cory slipping on his shoes as he faced him as he entered, Lana and Rita following.

"Dad, this ain't what it looks like" Cory gasped.

"Your sleeping with my girlfriend" Kevin roared, just as he reached out for him, Cory sprinted past, grabbing his bike and riding away, Kevin attempting to catch up with him.

"Have fun, Lana" Cory yelled cheekily, as he rode of too fast for Kevin to catch him.

"I guess i will" Lana muttered under her breath, rawly shocked at the whole situation.

                                               ❥

"Hello beautiful" Riz smiled as Lana made her way to her usual table with Riz's mates, sitting herself beside him.

The frown he proposed didn't go unnoticed however she chose to ignore it.

"We were just saying how we think Cory and Naveed are in love" Josh scoffed.

"Haha, really" Lana laughed awkwardly, realising there was probably more truth in that statement than they thought, despite the run in with Kevin's girlfriend that morning.

"He slept with Rita"

"Who's Rita" Riz chuckled at how deadpan his girlfriend is.

"Kevin's girlfriend"

The table fell silent.

Just as this happened however, the group was distracted by Cory flipping his lunch in Naveed's face and storming out the canteen.

"Looks like Naveed knows now too" Riz whispered, Lana doing her best not to crack a smile.

Riz got up, heading over to Cory.

"Mate what are you doing?"

However he was soon interrupted by Cory throwing him into the nearest table, falling on top of it.

"Fuck off!"

"Cory what the fuck" Lana yelled , running over to Riz's side.

After checking Riz was okay, Lana looked over back towards Cory who had Miss Oakes' hand placed firmly on his chest, speaking to him suspiciously quietly for a teacher who just watched their student flip another student over a table.

It was a bit like when a boy is in a fight and the desperate girl who thinks they're his soulmate tries to calm them down.

Riz pulled his stare away from Miss Oakes and Cory and looked up from the table at Lana, both realising what was going on.

"Cory?" Lana whispered as she entered Miss Oakes' office.

"Lana you shouldn't be here, Sian will be coming soon" Cory grunted, staring at the desk sat at Miss' seat.

"I'm sorry, Sian?"

He didn't respond, he just remained staring at the desk.

"Cory what the fuck is going on?"

"Dads kicked me out" Cory snapped, rising from the seat and making his way towards Lana.

Lana had never ever felt intimidated by Cory, however right now he was being extremely forceful, and almost a bit scary.

"I'm not even surprised Cory, you slept with his fucking girlfriend," Lana yelled back, her voice rising an octave, "and what the hell is going on with you and 'Sian'?" Lana mocked, george just as she did, Miss Oakes' entered, her eyes slimming at Lana.

"Lana James, may i help you?" she muttered slyly, hand on her hip.

At this point, Lana didn't feel anything but full hatred towards the woman. She was corrupting Cory, selling him a dream as fake as it gets, a dream he will never actually experience.

"I was just coming to check on Cory" Lana smiled sarcastically, trying to make it seem she was something more to Cory so she would hopefully back away.

"Lana James i am not stupid"

"In fact Miss Oakes here is allowing me to stay at her house instead" Cory butted in, giving Lana a death stare.

"What the fuck has happened to you?" Lana scowled to Cory, before pushing past Miss Oakes and out the door.

"Erm language young lady!" Miss Oakes called after her.

"Fuck yourself" Lana called back, not bothering to turn back around as she stuck her middle finger in the air.

Lana had pretty much broke down by the time she had got home. She had phoned Riz the whole way back to the Wilson's, which now only housed one out of the three Wilson's, and Riz had insisted he came straight over.

The two were lying on Lana's bed, well let me rephrase, Riz was sat up against Lana's bed frame, with Lana's head lying on his lap.

He brushed her hair with his hand, stroking it gently as Lana got everything out.

Initially, she was angry, angry at Cory, angry at Miss Oakes, however that had began to turn into a feeling of sadness and remorse.

There was nothing she wanted more than Missy to just walk through the door, laughing how it was all one big fat joke. But she wasn't going to walk through the door, and it certainly wasn't a joke.

"I honestly can't believe Cory" Riz spoke up gently, "none of us deserved that."

"I know, Riz there's something going on with him and Miss Oakes."

"What? Lana you can't be sure unless-"

"No, listen, i went to see him in the office and he told me she's letting him stay at his house."

"What?"

"Yeah, i know"

"So that means your practically alone here?"

"Well yeah, i guess"

Due to the lack of Riz's response, Lana glanced up towards his face, a smug smirk planted on it.