13

The next morning i get woken up by Bella shouting at me, telling me that it's already 10:30 and that Edward will be here to pick us up at 10:45.

"Umm, Bella..." I moan as i rub my eyes.

"Come on, get up, we will be late!" She complains

"I will be late" I say "You will not be, because you are going to go in Edwards car to the Cullens, i'm going to stay here for a bit." I say as i role over

Edward honks his horn from outside and Bella sighs as she grabs her bag and exits the room, running downstairs and then she runs out the door.

I yawn as i listen until they are out the drive and then i get up and get dressed, making sure that i am wearing clothes that i will be able to run in, and i walk outside, smelling the fresh air.

I stretch and then i begin to run into the woods, changing into my wolf form as i get deeper in.

__________

"Hello, Hello! What have i missed?" I shout as i walk into the Cullen's house after my morning run.

I walk into the kitchen area and i look around at all of the vampires standing around in the room.

"Edward what is one of there kind doing here?!" I watch as who i presume is Rosalie Hale asks Edward.

"Well, it's good to know that i am excepted here" I say as i stand next to Bella, by Edward.

"Kate, this is Rosalie" Edward says as he introduces me to the girl.

"I assumed after the.. detailed description i have been given by Jess of all of you" I say as i look around the room again "You must be Jasper, Alice, Emmet, Esme and Dr. Carlisle" I say as they nod.

"Edward?" Rosalie says again.

"Rose, i told you that Bella was bringing her sister" Edward says

"Yes, but you didn't tell me that her sister is a-"

"-a kind person who happens to be starving for the Italian food you've made" I finish as i smile at her and i grab a piece of pepper off the side.

Edward looks at Rosalie and i can tell that he is not liking her thoughts.

"I haven't had time to do a proper introduction to you yet" Esme says as she walks up to me and takes my hand in hers "I'm Esme, Edwards Mum" She says and i smile.

"Ok, well i'm gonna take you both on a tour of the rest of the house" Edward says

"I'm actually going to go" I say as i step back "I can tell when i'm not wanted" I smile as i turn around and walk down the stairs

I hear Esme telling off Rosalie as i walk outside the house.

Finally i can breathe, they stink!

I smile as i think about what Edwards reaction will be to my thoughts right about now as i run off into the woods.

Just before i let them swallow me, i look up at one of the windows of the house and i see Bella standing looking at me go.

I gesture to her that she will be fine as i nod in her direction.

She nods back and i turn around and i run into the forest.

__________

I love running, because it makes me feel free.

I love feeling the wind blow through my fur and it just makes me be able to forget about everything.

What i don't love about running, is when you meet up with another wolf who thinks you are a rogue and he starts attacking you... that i definitely don't like!

circling the wolf i try to think of a way that this will not turn out into a fight.

As they start to move closer to me, i realise that that doesn't seem likely.

They start to pounce at me and we end up rolling around on the floor.

I try to get the upper hand by rolling the wolf onto their back, but they are extremely strong.

They end up flipping us over so that they are on top of me, pinning me onto the floor and they manage to get a good swipe in at my neck, leaving deep gashes there.

I whimper as i manage to role out from under them just as they are about to strike again.

We both gather ourselves, beginning to circle each other again.

I feel my breathe becoming laboured as i keep my eyes trained on the wolf.

Suddenly, my ears ring as i hear a loud sound coming from in the distance.

I'm certain that only us two can hear it, because we are in wolf form.

I'm confused as i watch the wolf look at me one more time and then run off in the direction that it has come from.

I don't have time to think about it any more as i feel the sting of the gash on my neck.

I need to get help.

I look behind me as i sigh and change into my human form, making me loose even more blood.

The only place i can go is to the Cullen's house and Bella's there... i think its time that i tell her about what i am.