Chapter 28

"A fact for you guys to know! One demon can manipulate a person's movement and mental state if that one person is too mentally vulnerable. Demon's became powerful when fear was engulfed and they will forever feed on your fears! They go stronger and even more stronger when that person is submissive as fuck. Why do I know this? Bitch because I am one— mrfph?!" Avis quickly covered the mouth of his drunk twin brother. Considering the two of them are drunk, Avix begin to spew stupid nonsense and that woke up Avis' conscious.

"Shut up. Your imagination is running wild." She growled under her breath.

But Alastor was now convinced. These two are not human or like any other normal human being. Maybe they're like his mother, but his mother was once a human. And these two looked more humane physically, but what curious him is what their capabilities off. Alastor also needed to be much more careful around them if they're really what he thinks they are.

"Demon's huh?" Xavier said, his voice was tired and he sounded drunk.

Avix then removed the hands of his twin sister as he nodded, "Yep. Want a story?" He said in excitement.

"Sure. Go on, tell it." Alastor said, maybe pushing this drunk bastard to tell a story might cover some secrets about their family. They're pretty mysterious in a way that no one else would know or reveal.

"No, No, shut up, Vix. You're too drunk." Avis lazily said.

"And so are you, Avis." Alastor pointed out.

Avis glared at him and give him a middle finger, "Shut up. You just don't drink that's all." She scowled at him. Alastor could tell how much Avis despises him now but he doesn't mind. Why would he mind?

He grabbed his phone from his pocket to check the time. And damn, it was late as fuck. It's almost 2AM, And he didn't even noticed it. He wasn't even tired, and he's not catching any sleep or tardiness at the moment.

────────────  ────────────

"Now, dearie~ Wear this! Your clothes has been soiled!" The woman in red said as she snapped her fingers to make a dress appear in his hands.

The girl can't move as she was sitting on a blood red bed inside a darken room that has red and gold wallpaper on the walls. This must be the woman's room, but (Name) doesn't mind that at the moment. What was clear for he was that she can't move any of her limbs and she seemed to be only obeying the woman's wishes. She was confused and also scared. This was Alastor's mother, but she doesn't show any types of murderous intent towards you. In fact, she treated you like you're some type of guest inside her very home.

The woman then smiled sweetly at the girl as she gently handed her the clothes that she had summoned. For some reason, The woman found herself adoring the poor girl. Alastor did too, she can sense that his very own son is finding himself to fall in love with this adorable girl. Then again, she was worried since Alastor was new to love and that he's maybe incapable of showing any affection to the poor girl.

With no words any other sorts of reply from the girl, the woman left the room for her to get change and also washed herself. Her movements were free at the moment, but she could still feel a force that's forcing her to go the bathroom.

Why is she doing this to me? Why is she being kind when her son just literally kidnapped me and tortured my boyfriend. But then, I have to convince myself that she's not a human. She doesn't look like one. Though, i remember what Avis had told me before, but now it's just a blurry memory. Paranormal beings are scattered around the world, and therefore they are real. But, this is a lot to take in for one day. I just hoped I find a way to save Tyrone and escape from here...

As those thoughts played into her mind, she didn't even noticed that she's done dressing up and cleaning up. It's like Time has been skipped(The ability of King Crimson- Okay, I'll stop). And then the force came back as she got out of the bathroom then out of the room, she doesn't where her feet would take her but it would most likely towards the living room.

No, No, she's not going there. She was being taken to the dining room. Her heart suddenly skipped a beat when she saw how the hallway of this house stretched out in the darkness. She lost track of time, and her senses was numbed as she keeps on walking. Fear wrapped around her heart as her mind was playing tricks on her. At one moment she saw the familiar figure of Alastor in the darkness, but when her eyes traveled on that specific area, there's no one there but a white vase that's full of white roses, though the girl can see a little red paint trickling down on the white petals of the roses.

She gulped the lump of her throat as her attention was drawn out when she felt a cold metal in her hands. She then looked up front to see a dark oak door with the golden handle that she's currently holding right now. And without her will, she opened the door as the woman from before readied a single plate on the table with a lots of delicacies on it. The girl's tummy suddenly grumbled.

The woman giggled, "I knew that you would be hungry. Come along now and take a seat, all these food is only for you." She said with a sweet smile. And once again, she walked towards the seat without her will.

The woman then noticed how tense and how scared the girl was as she caressed her soft cheeks once again, "There's no need to fear, dearest. You're safe in here." She said as she offered the girl a soft smile.

(Name)'s face then soften as she felt comfortable for the first time in her presence. For some odd reason, she suddenly felt relaxed and as if all the problems she has on the moment suddenly disappeared. The girl's mind wondered on what was happening with in her, and her feelings. Let alone her mental state. It hasn't been a day since she's inside this hell hole, yet it felt like she's going to fall apart soon. Though, it's seemed like time doesn't exist in here and that it's slowing down.

All of this was confusing and scaring (Name).

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
FINISHED IT BEFORE I FINISHED MY SUMMATIVE! Thank you guys for reading~✨

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈FINISHED IT BEFORE I FINISHED MY SUMMATIVE! Thank you guys for reading~✨

Hope you liked it!

Oh! Btw, I found some art about Alastor's mother so here you go! Credits to the rightful artist and owner, I did not created this therefore it's not mine.

I forgot that female deer s doesn't have any antlers, or am I just wrong? Anyway, I really hoped you liked it!