Chapter 11

[Since i've been giving you guys some serious yet negative chapter, how about a crackfic that still relates to the next chapter? Hm? Hope you enjoy!]

"Tyrone— Where—?" You stumbled as Tyrone let's you go a bit violently since he was drunk. He was giggling and looking like he was planning to do something.

"Follow me," he said grinning at you like an idiot.

Sigh heavily and rolled your eyes, crossing your arms against your chest as you scowl at Tyrone, "No, we need to get home." You said tapping your foot against the cold ground.

The booming music of something that's Korean can still be heard from where you are. And right now, you're either looking out for Tyrone and looking for your dorm mate Kim. She's been gone and out of your site for the last hour with her boyfriend, and you don't want her getting pregnant since she said that she wanted to take her parents out of poverty. The girls got a dream, but her boyfriend doesn't have any since that guy has a rich family.

Tyrone sigh still with a grin, "Cooome on! I swear! You're going to get shocked when you see this." He said grabbing your wrist as he dragged to whatever he's going.

The two of you got out from the back door as he slide it open. There was pool with purple lights as it looked aesthetic. The other students or other attendant of this party was having fun taking a swim. Some where at the little bar drinking with their friends, and you noticed that some were cooking at the barbecue grill. Not gonna lie, it smells great.

"(Name)! Tyrone! Where you guys off to?" You heard the familiar voice of Kim and thank God she looked sober. But still, she was holding a tequila in her free hand.

Tyrone giggled, "Oh! Come with me! I'm going to show you guys something!" He exclaimed excitedly.

Kim raised a brow as she looked at you then at Tyrone. She took a sip from her tequila, "I thought you guys are going home?" She asked as he boyfriend came and wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

"Change of plan. Qian! You should come to! We're going to learn the secrets of the Verlassene and trash their house!" He smirked as he giggled.

Qian laughed, "Oooooh! I like that! Let's go!" He said as both of them nodded.

You and Kim got dragged by this two guys trying to do something funny to the Verlassene. You rolled your eyes as you clicked your tongue.

"Ty, you're making bad decisions right now." You said as him. He looked back at you and grin.

"Don't worry, (Name)! I know that you know that these family also curious you to the bone!" He said giggling.

You were taken back by your thoughts as he was right. You are indeed curious since Avis never really did tell about his family and how they are. It's just a little curiosity.

"Oi! Where guys off to?" A rough voice called out to the four of you.

The four then darted your gazes to the one who said that. And it was your classmate.

"Voooox! Dude! You have to come with us!" Tyrone said wiggling his eyebrows at Vox.

Vox then scoff, "What are you planning this time?" He asked as he approached you and Tyrone and is currently standing right next to you.

You sigh and pinching the bridge of your nose, "This guys is seeking answers to his dumb questions about the Verlassene's." You said shaking your head.

Vox chuckled, "You son of a bitch, I'm in. Yo! Val!" He shouted as he looked from behind him.

A tall dude emerges from the room along with a girl you are so familiar with. It's the dumbass V's. Vox, Val, and of course, Velvet.