Chapter 9

- Heyo! A bit of Author's note. I'm not going to put this at the end of the chapter. Just wanna let you know that I'm out of the Hazbin Hotel fandom. But- Don't worry! I'm dedicated on finishing this story. Though, it may not be as long as my first Hazbin book, so I hope you don't mind. I am actually focusing on my Jjba x Reader one-shot book now since I feel like I am not going to fall out of the fandom soon since I'm still on part 4. So yeah. Thank you though! Without Hazbin I wouldn't met those lovely people I know now~ -

─────────────────────

The party was almost starting. Avis had already went to the nearest convenience store to buy some pack full of gummy worms, some purple gatorade and some smirnoff. Approximately, it took her 30 minutes to get back to the dorm since there's a Karen inside the store. It was really annoying for her to wait there with 6 full packs of gummy worms, 7 purple gatorade, and 2 large smirnoff's. The Karen was also giving her the looks, but she didn't care 'cause she's a Karen.

(Name) sat alone in her room on her dorm. Her dorm mate was of course, going to party since it was held by one of the famous people in the campus. She can already hear the loud booming sound of the music coming from the dorm house of the Verlassene. She sigh as she knitted her brows, she of course, is not going to get good night sleep with that loud music.

She almost wonder as to how the siblings manage to pull off the neighbors who kept complaining but every single time that the police arrived, they somehow get in and join in to the party.

────────────

"Party animals..." You sigh as you took your laptop and decided to just binge watch some anime since you know to yourself that you're not going to be falling asleep soon.

You haven't finish (Fave/Ani) yet, but Avis had already suggest you to watch JoJo. Now you're familiar with the anime since it goes waaaaaay back. Plugging in your (Fav/Color) (Headphones/Earphones) you leaned back to your bed and spend the night watching anime with your comfy pajamas.

You were getting to the point where everything was going interesting within the episode when someone knocked on your door. You decided to ignore it since you thought it was just a adding sound effects through the anime since your watching it with your (Headphones/earphones) on blast.

But the fun was ruined when someone burst your door open. Well, not really burst, but opened the door without you letting them to do so. You groan and rolled your eyes, you look over to see your dorm mate who was raising their brows at you.

"What the hell are you doing?" They asked placing a hand on their hip.

You raised a brow at them, "Watching (Fav/Ani)?" You said, almost throwing back the question at them.

"Ew, duh, no, get dressed. You're coming to that party wether you like or not." They said as they went through your closet and started to rummage for some clothes for you to wear.

At least they didn't do it violently where they scatter your clothes everywhere. Instead, they just pick some several outfits for you to wear. You groan and placed down the laptop on your bed since it was on your lap earlier after they came in.

"Kim, I'm not going to that party..." You said to them as you slightly glare outside your window, hearing the loud k-pop music that probably one of the Verlassene siblings had been playing.

"Oh my fuck— (Name), enjoy highschool while it last, dumbo." They said as they throw the dress on your face. You sigh as you hold it in your hands.

"I'm not wearing this." You said, there's no point in arguing back with them since they always win any argument just like this one. They had a way of making you come with them wether you like it or not.